Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 21:47:20
Page:  1 
The Two Dollar boy Started by: gionni on Oct 19, '09 15:06

I guess its my turn then huh!? 

Gionni laughs not showing how nervous he actually is about to speak of how he got into this mafia life but he pushes his fear aside and smiles at his friends who he calls brothers and sisters who are their with him.

You know, I believe in a God who forgives and has an abundance of mercy. Now I always believed in him, i guess its an italian thing huh?!

Gionni laughs taking a Sip of the bottle of water

This is not going to be a comedy show im not a clown and thats just me alright. Moving on there was this man who i would see at mass every sunday. It bothered me this was about 4 years ago so i was 16, looking into it i thought this man has a different way of presenting himself he dosent care what people think of  him i kinda want to be like that. I followed this man one day after mass and he went to the basement of the church for some coffee, now i kinda walked around staring at the stations of the cross...

Gionni looked up seeing someone had a baffled look on his face

What you dont know what the stations of the cross were? Its uh you know about fourteen things that Jesus suffered for us its in the bible its starts in Chapter 27 of the book of matthew go educate yourself.

Gionni takes a sip of his water once more

Back to where i was, i saw um this girl about my age beautiful as can be oh if i could tell you, Blue eyes long blonde hair she could be famous anyways i was kind of torn i wanted to go meet her but i wanted to meet this man that seemed to portray this essence of ill kill you if you even look in my direction!

Gionni laughs

So they both went the seperate ways and i  went after this guy problem was he had a car i dint even have a bike so there i was lost without a conversation with either one. The days went on and the nights seemed to get a little harder about three years later i was nineteen and i was on my own the only god i had was myself i cared about me and my own life i would steal money to eat i would fight in the back alleys against people i could beat easily and sometimes i wasnt even sure if id win but i had to do it anyway. The hardest part was on November first last year i didnt want to steal anymore so i went to a garbage dumpster for food, you never know how hard you have it until you have to eat from the dumpster. 

Gionni wipes away his tears

Im twenty years old i shouldnt be crying

Gionni laughs

Nobody seemed to care, Nobody extended a hand out to me i applied to work at places and they couldnt hire. Then that was it i was through near death i took a knife placed it against my heart and thought nobody would even care pushing it slowly into my chest waiting to feel the skin break but nothing. I couldnt do it. I took a walk that night and saw a nice rich couple

Gionni wiping the pain from his eyes and begins to smile

I never wanted to kill anyone before. The rich couple walked past me spitting in my direction through two dollars at me the Guy said to me,"Thats all your worth Boy, Thats all youll ever be worth." I held up the money and smiled at him.

Gionni looked like he had a feeling of disappointment in him

I put the two dollars in my pocket followed them to the restaurant, Took a lead pipe and waited as they just got their food i went in looked at the man

Gionni laughs

I was the only one who didnt have a Coat

Gionni continued

I threw the money right in front of him smiled and said,"I guess youre right, maybe thats all i am worth but you know one day ill be worth much more and ill be able to eat at a resturaunt just like you with a beautiful woman by my side." 

Gionni smiles 

I looked at his wife or whoever it was and immediately thought of that beautiful Blonde girl three years ago. I took the pipe and hit him right in the side of the head and just left screams were going off everywhere. I walked outside and ran so fast i was so scared being in las vegas you really shouldnt do things like that. I never found out if that man survived that day. I kind of hope he did so he can see me now.

Gionni sips his water the last time

Running in the dark nobody knew the town like Gionni running into a backalley i looked up and saw a man shoot another. he looked at me didnt see who i was then i ran from him. About an hour later i was walking past a diner when i see a few men hanging out and it looked to me that the head guy came up he said,"whats up kid?" I was thinking he was going to kill me for some reason. we spoke me and this man he told me his name he said,"Im Cristian if theres anything you need let me know."

Gionni looks up and pauses. smiles and then continues

A day later he invited me to join his family i accepted. I ran around stealing purses and stuff to make money for this guy then one day i wake up and i dont see him around at the tavern they say he was killed, it actually hurt. Becoming enraged i didnt want this to happen to anyone i knew again so i thought to protect my family i got to step up, Now i look out for all The family younger then me. Because i remember how Cristian came up to me,"

Gionni looks up at Cristians boy

"your father was the greatest man i had ever met!"

Gionni looks out

In closing this is how it goes if we are family i call you brother if we are family i call you sister. If we are family it would be my honor to die for you. 

Gionni smiles his last and walks off.

Report Post Tip

TimberRattlesnake listens intently as her fellow member speaks. Smiling she looks over at Gionni and speaks,

"That was very nice, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing it with us."

Report Post Tip

Gionni looks at TimberRattlesnake

thank you love

Report Post Tip

Tony finishes listening and nods his head in approvement.

"Very nice. Great to hear your work out here in these streets. Keep on writing."

Report Post Tip

Looks good man :P

Report Post Tip

I know a couple "two dollar boys" Striphe & Grassboy...

Report Post Tip

Gionni thanks his brothers then looks over at Cav

"was that uh a compliment or more like i heard this kinda story before?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Two Dollar boy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL