Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 12:39:14
Page:  1 
New cops always need a lesson. Started by: iocaste on Oct 19, '09 16:26

After a busy day of hard work for his family, iocaste finally arrived at the Los Angeles Airport. He bought some cigarettes, lit one and walked to the outside parking. He walked up and down the aisles, forgetting where he had parked before he had left for New Orleans.
-Where have I parked this fu... car ? 

He was really tired, and having difficulties remembering what he had done yesterday. Five minutes later, he found his new car... With a lot of fines on the windshield. 
-What the fuck is that ? How dare the cops to give fines to the people who are paying them! Or perhaps... It must be a new one... I better check that before I get some sleep.

He entered his car, and drove directly to the police station. While driving, he tried to remember who could be "Jack Smith"... He didn't manage to do it, but he concluded that he must be a fool, obviously. Half the way to the station, he was surprised to see a police car on the other side of the street. There had been no one patrolling the streets for the last two weeks, they must have found a new guy to... He stopped his car, open the door, walked to the police car, and saw that the guy was asleep in the car. He knocked at the window...Twice... And again and again until he woke up.

-Hey ... HEY. You... Hell, yes, you, the cop. You're the new guy, Jack Smith, who pa... Huh... is SUPPOSED to patrol the block at night ?

He seemed really surprised, and irritated too. He answered directly, without thinking about his words, obviously :

-Yes... But damn, who are you ? What the hell is your problem ? How dare you wake... 

And then he remembered that earlier in the night, he had already met two of Gaius' family members, and felt embarrassed...

-You ? .. You ?? Are you another member of the family ?

I nodded, and show him all the fines.

-Oh.. no... Hell no, not... Not again, Gaius member... And... It .. It was your car ?

I didn't understand why he was talking about my brothers, but he took all the fines, and tore them up.

-I.. I... I'm sorry, really... I.. I apologize for.. for...

I nodded again, and decided not to do anything else about it for now, as he seemed to be really frightened and to have understood. I looked one last time at his scared face, and then walked back to my car. I headed to HQ. Arriving there, I saw Pops and Veekay, sleeping on the sofas. Pops woke up as he heard me, but Veekay seemed to have drunk too much to hear anything anymore.
-Hey, iocaste. You're later than scheduled.

-Yes... I had a little problem with a new cop... Some fines to give him back.

-You too ? Damn it, the new cops are more and more stupid, really. They don't realize that the families are so important for Los Angeles.

I nodded as I headed over to one of the empty sofas. I flopped down and was asleep before my head hit the cushion.

Report Post Tip

We really need to talk to Don Gaius about this. This guy is doing more bad than good. We could probably get a chimp and give him a badge and a gun and he would be doing a better job. And it would save us a lot of money. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New cops always need a lesson.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL