Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 21:45:25
Page:  1 
The Heist Started by: LoSiNg_SaNiTy on Oct 19, '09 18:03

<em>Another day in NYC; Chelsea (A.K.A. LS) heads for the south side of town to meet some family and friends for a bite to eat. On the way, she notices a couple of her sisters trapped in a line of questioning from local police.</em>

"For the last time, I don't know what you're talking about," said the first one, furiously, "Let me go!"

"Why are you questioning us anyway? Do you honestly think we wouldn't have anything better to do on a friday night?" asked the other sister.

<em>Chelsea is listening to this. She lights up another cigarette and walks over quickly.</em>

"What the hell is going on?!" She wonders loudly, "Why are you talking to my sisters? What happened?"

"They're talking some smack about a truck heist that went on during the night. Do you know anything about it?" Asked the first sister.

"I had heard about it," <em>She continues,</em> "from the local paper. Said that a bomb went off or something. I was out of town, and therefore know nothing about it personally."

"That was part of it," began the officer, "but you, ma'am, have no business here."

<em>He handed Chelsea a pack of gum wrapped in a $20 bill and told her to beat it. She then threw it back in his face, more pissed off than ever.</em>

"Neither do my sisters!" Chelsea yelled, "Come on, girls...the boss and a few friends are waiting at the pizza joint. We're already late."

Report Post Tip

Sweeney was watin for LS to start the meeting. Sweeney was sitting across of the boss. Sweeney kept lookin at his watch over and over. Until finally I saw LS come in. I was the first one to get up. Goes over to LS And pulls her arm to the wall.

LS, where the hell were you last night. Well it don't matter now. We have to get to the meeting. Sweeney looks at the boss, and sees us. Well lets go and a little info, the boss is mad. So don't piss him off.

Sweeney pulls another chair out of another table and puts it beside my chair. There you go LS. Then sits down.

Report Post Tip

Thanks, Sweeney.

<em>She sits down and calls the waiter.</em>

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Heist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL