Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 12:06:16
Page:  1 
The Lady in the blue dress Started by: Dagenham_Cristian on Oct 20, '09 01:32

Dagenham_Cristian Walks the streets of LA looking for somewhere to eat, As he walks down the street he notices a young ladie about the age of 21 being attack by some thug trying to get her to do things that she does not want to do. The ladie had long black hair and big brown eyes and was wearing a blue dress and was really attractive, Dagenham_Cristian runs over to help her

"Is this man troubling you"

The ladie does not say anything she is to scared to you could see it from the look on her face

"Hey i think you should leave the woman alone she obviously does not want you near her"

The thug looks across at Dagenham_Cristian and pulls out knife

"I think you should put that away before someone gets hurt"

The thug goes for Dagenham_Cristian with the knife, Dagenham_Cristian grabs him by the throat and pushes him up against wall

"That was not the smartest move you could of made was it, Im gonna let you go and when i do, By the count of three i don't want to see you here"

The thug starts running like he has never run before, Dagenham_Cristian starts to count 1....2....3..., The thug was no longer there

"Its ok he want bother you anymore"

The ladie with the blue dress smiles at Dagenham_Cristian" "Thank you so much i hate people like that trying to come onto and when you tell them no stop they keep on trying, I dont no how i could ever repay you" "Its ok, I was just in the right place at the right time" Dagenham_Cristian then offers to take the ladie home, She accept straight away. As he reaches the door where she lives he gets an unexpected kiss, She then hands Dagenham_Cristian a piece of screwed up paper and then walks in. Dagenham_Cristian opens the peice of paper and then wakes up in his bed, He realises it was just a dream

Report Post Tip

lol. you only got a kiss :P
naa but on a real tip i thought you were gunna shoot him and then later on i thought you were going to do the deed to the lady in blue but the story ended up nicer than i thought. good look Cristian.  Your even a gentleman in your dreams

Report Post Tip

Thanks i was thinking about killing the guy but i had to give him a chance :P

Report Post Tip

Well tbh , you could kill him anyway since these all are just a dream..You would not have harmed anyone in fact :p

Report Post Tip

Oh wow. I have always hated dreams like that. Something happens that makes you feel good about yourself, then you wake up. Nice story, Cristian.

Panda smiles at his brother.

Report Post Tip

Timber smiles as she hears about the dream.

At least you even got the kiss, dream or not. Most women would have just said thanks and left it.  

Report Post Tip

Damn, I thought we had your wet dreams Under control brother...

Great story though.

Mr Beast laughs and shakes his head as he walks away

Report Post Tip

Oh goodness.

I hope you cleaned your sheets afterwards =/

Report Post Tip

I agree with you Dagenham_Panda, It happened to me too :D.

That was an unexpected ending, it is indeed a great story :D.

Great job there Dagenham_Cristian, I look forward for the 2nd part of it, I wish he will have a chance to met her personally of course the lady in blue dress.

Report Post Tip

That was cool!

That wasn't the smartest thing you could've done!!

my favorite part

Report Post Tip

Panda claps Cristian on the back

What's this I hear about wet dreams, eh?

Panda laughs heartily

Report Post Tip

Dagenham_Cristian waits a sec before he says anything to panda

"It was your bed i had the dream in :P"

Report Post Tip

Oh wow. You shouldn't be getting messes like that in my bed! It's silk bro!

Panda laughs hysterically

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lady in the blue dress
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL