Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:52:19
Page:  1 
The Gaggi Massacre Part II Started by: RemoGaggi on Oct 20, '09 02:48

This is the second and final part of The Gaggi Massacre

1:30 am...The Gaggi Hotel

1 week after the events that took place with the colombians, i got word from my brother Dom that the big colombian boss was looking for me. See turned out Carlos was not the man in charge, never the less i new these guys were hunting for me.

I waitied until the right time before i stepped out of my hotel...when i did i noticed a car parked across the street. I got in my car and started driving up the road, what they did not know was they were about to be set up...i drove them around town for about 10 minutes before making a right hand turn into a dark alley way, soon as they followed me in it was all over for them.

3 guys came out in front of there car and 3 in the back, before we opened fire i checked who was in the car...i smacked around one of the guys before he finally confessed and told me his boss was standing right near him, dumb ass gave up his own boss, so i took the oppertunity to kidnapp him, we stepped off to the side and i pulled out my pistol and slugged one of the guys right in the chest as my friends opened fire...one of the guys with me was my brother Dom he really let those guys have it.

They were all dead except one...the leader, me and my brother waited till the next day...i had a plan for him.

i went to see an old friend at a towing service and i would finish this little war, without mercy...very brutal...me and Dom tied him to the back of the tow truck and dragged him till his flesh looked like hamburger meet...we parked in a quiet area where we would finish him off with a few shots.

The war was over.

Report Post Tip

Dom is in Detriot City at the meat packing shack making a large sale of the Columbian's powder.

"Pure 100% crystal cut Columbian blow. Here, give er a try."

Dom pulls out a wooden box and opens it. The velvet insde holds a fancy razor blade and tue. Benny The Bulldog as they call him snorts a few  lines and leans back in his chair. Dom takes a sip of his wine. Benny then motions to his his men and they set a heavy breifcase on the table revealing 750,000k.

"Pleasure doing bussiness." Dom closes the case, shakes Benny's hand and walks out the door.

As Dom leaves the building with his two men he dials his brothers number. Just then Dom looks up and spots two cars parked on opposite sides of the street with two Columbians in each one staring at him. Dom pulls out his gun and runs to his car.

"Go go go!!! Start the fucking car!"

He yells to his men. Dom jumps in the back of the car and hits the deck as bullets fly through the wind shield.

He dials his brother again. "Yo Rem! We got a problem!"

Report Post Tip

what problem?...whats going on, i hear gunshots.

Report Post Tip

The fuckin Columbians the never quit!!!!

Dom leans out the window and fires off a few rounds

I thought we took them out!?!

Just then Dom's driver was shot and the car swerved and slammed through fence and into a dumpster.

Report Post Tip

Dom gets out quick and takes off running, briefcase still in hand but the Columbians are gaining on him.

Im on fifth and 33rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

that has to be the last of em, im on my way find cover and hold your ground...were gonna finish this.

Report Post Tip

Dom ducks into an alley and starts running as fast as he can. The car is right behind him gaining on him by the second. A chain link fence is about thirty feet in front of Dom. He runs, jump, and clings to the top of the fence just in the nick of time as the car comes crashing through it, hurling Dom into the air and landing him on the roof of the car with a hard slam. He rolls towards the back but is quick to hang on. He shoots through the roof and kills the driver. The car swerves and hits the alley wall and Dom goes flying through the air and hits the ground hard, rolling a good thirty feet. Despite the pain he stands up and marches over to the smoking car. He opens the passenger door and just starts wailing on the passenger. He pulls him out of the car and hits him while he is down probably a good 20 times and then gives him a hard kick to the face. He then stares at the mans face. He picks up his phone and calls Remo

"Bro get down here behind Al's fish market. I dont kno who these guys are but they arent Columbians"

Report Post Tip

i show up about 10 minutes after the call and approach Dom "what's going on?" i then look at the guy my brother just roughed up...i give him a hard slap "how are you working for?"

Report Post Tip

I pull out my gun.

Do you know who we are? You dont mess with the Gaggi brothers.

Dom shoots him in the knee cap and the guy screams with pain.

Do it bro.

Remo lights a cigarette, takes a drag, and the kneels down and holes the end right by where Dom just shot him

Ready to talk yet partner? Remo says

Report Post Tip

The man groaning in pain replies..."yes, ahh...before you finished off the last off the colombians, Mendoza hired me to kill you...looks like you got him before i got you.

me and Dom looked at him in shock, i look at my brother complete fucking idiots...i shoot the guy once in the head and me and Dom shoot him a few times a peice in the body. Lets dumb this guy and forget about this, these past few weeks have been a massacre.

Report Post Tip

Dom holsters his gun and spits on the guy.

"No one fucks with the Gaggi Brothers"

Report Post Tip

lets go get a sandwich, im buying

Report Post Tip

Dom pulls up to Valconi's Diner and makes his way inside. After he entering he stands and waits for Eddie Valconi to see him. Eddie is talking to some of his guests when he sees Dom. Hi excuses him self from the table and waves Dom into the back. They enter a small, dimly lit office. Eddie opens a drawer and pulls out a heavy white envelope and slides it to Dom. Dom picks up the envelope and feels the weight, the then slams it down on the table.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!?!"

"Listen Dom, I told you I was gonna be a little short, bussiness has been slow  and when Tony and his boys started-"

"I don't want to hear it!!! YOU WANT MY PROTECTION?!?! Then you pay me in full every weekend!!!"

Dom stands up and cracks Eddie with a hard right hook knocking him off his chair.

"You got 72 hours!" Dom turns around and walks out, grabbing a beer from behind the bar on the way out

Report Post Tip

my brother came out from the back room, "can we eat now?"

so we eat and called it a day, and that was the end of the massacre that had been going on for weeks.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Gaggi Massacre Part II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL