Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 00:53:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
More Loyal to your Grandad then your Daddy! Started by: Ciaran_Costigan on Oct 20, '09 06:52

I have to agree with what Tallien said, once a member of a city becomes made or above, their loyalty should be to the Godfather. Although they still have to follow the commands and rules of their specific leader I think that following the rules of your Godfather holds abit more priority.

If my godfather asked me to fight against my current leader, I would do it without hesitaion. He is the Godfather after-all.

Report Post Tip

Nods and steps out into the light

Well let me stand out on a limb and state my loyalty is to Tallien. How ever unpopular of an answer that may be or break in protocol it maybe. I will explain my thought process for those that care to hear me out on it.

I expect my associates to be loyal to me, which means what I say goes. They need not contact Tallien or Ragnorak or even Aurora as I will handle anything they need from a business aspect. It is done this way to insulate and protect Tallien and above from any potential legal or territorial trouble he may come into contact with.

As such I am 110 % loyal to Tallien, in doing so I have no reason to approach or have contact with any other Capt or above in our fair city. Tallien is responsible for my actions this keeps Aurora and the others insulated from me.

Not sure if you are getting the idea here but you can't have it both ways. Now the part about this is TRUST. I have faith and trust that Tallien would not raise the ire of Aurora thus I will not have to worry. I may have come out strong or abrupt how ever I feel passionately that it is this sort of loyalty that keeps our world going. Now I am not stating that I may be lead astray and that loyalty taken for granted. That how ever would be a lesson for my children to learn from. I do not believe it will happen currently and do hope both Tallien and Aurora understand where I am coming from.

~HF~

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: More Loyal to your Grandad then your Daddy!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL