Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:00:26
Page:  1 
The story of the scillian family Started by: HITMANREBORN on Oct 20, '09 18:10

The story of The Sicilian Familia is one filled with innocence, violence and a dark past of a boy that grew up not knowing where life would take him.

I grew up as a rich subruban interacial kid that enjoyed all the spoils of life.I was trained in tennis, martial arts, horse back riding, marksmanship, dinner etiquette, aviation and defensive driving. I never lived with my mother or my father but instead was raised by my uncle D-Blanco.

D-Blanco would often let me accompany him on his various business trips. While he conducted business his servant would be instructed to take me to museums, resturants and other extra curricular activites. I enjoyed ski lessons, fencing lessons and cultural lessons of the different lands that we visited.

While the business trips were one of pleasure for me,for my uncle it was one of criminal ties.My uncle dealt in many facets of underworld illegal acts. He was a leader of the Italian-Spanish Mafia who oversaw illegal acts such as money laundering, extortion, drug trafficking, gambling and murder in the first and second degree.I would learn of my uncles dealings one May 15th. While playing tennis at my uncle's 25 room mansion his servant known as Carlton received tragic news that my uncle had been killed.

I can still feel the pain of losing my uncle as he was the only family that I had since my mother had abandoned me and left.Assassinated by one of the top mob bosses of the Italian-Spanish Mafia out of jealousy.After the funeral on the way back to the mansion Carlton said "Young master as you know your uncle had prepared instructions for me to inform you of the Italian-Spanish Mafia just in case such a death of him occured". Carlton set me down and began to explain the underworld ties that my uncle had the Italian-Spanish Mafia and how that I had inherited the heir to his criminal empire. Whether I liked it or not I had to pick up the crown and thrown of criminalogy.I would take up the name The Don to match with my newly gained criminal empire. I would be known as the incognito cold hearted womanizer and killer. Whether doing drive by's from stretch limousines or yatchs the criminal organization that I formed know as The Sicilian Familia would become feared in all the underworld. Tales of my activies would become a thing of legendary street stories.So enjoy the torried, vivid and violence stories in the underground industry today.

....And remember The Sicilian Familia is everywhere.

Report Post Tip

Applaudes loudly.

"Bravo! Incredibly well written, a literary work of art! It draws you in at all the right places, pushes you back when you need to pushed back, then pulls you in again! Truly this is a rollercoaster of emotion and, apart from a small few spelling mistakes which one cannot help occuring, a truly brilliant piece of writing! I appluad you sir, and look forward to seeing mroe of your work elsewhere."

Report Post Tip

Tips my hat

"I love to hear stories of how people joined this thing of ours"

Report Post Tip

I have to say I agree with McGuire and ShadowLurker. Well done.

Report Post Tip

your comin along really good..great story

Report Post Tip

thanks guys

Report Post Tip

it real bad

Report Post Tip

wow what a story

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The story of the scillian family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL