Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 06:24:57
Page:  1 
T.P. Interview: Deimne Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Oct 20, '09 20:14

After a while of ordering drinks for Godfather Deimne and himself,taking notes,and listening to The new Godfather answer his questions,Tommy walks out onto the street and tells everyone how the interview went.

Tommy - "Hello Godfather Deimne,first of all I would like to thank you for showing up today,I know there's been a lot of chaos in the first day of your 'Promotion',Is there anything you would like to say about that?"

Deimne: I'm not sure what more there is to add to what has already been said.

With ThomasRourke stepping down, to take his well deserved retirement, the whole event was very much played out in the public eye and one tinged with more disappointment, on a personal level, than celebration.

I look forward to the new challenges that lie ahead, whatever they might be, and look forward to working with the tremendous talent that resides here in New York.

Tommy:  "Is there anything major that you would like to do differently than Former GodFather Thomas Rourke?"

Deimne: There is not a single thing I would ever seek to do differently. ThomasRourke ran the city of New York superbly, building it into an empire during his time in the jungle.

However, I am a different person. I have my own views on things, I have my own personality and will step up to make my own decisions on whatever comes my way. While I can't say these will always follow the same path that Thomas would have taken, if I can go on to achieve a fraction of the accomplishments that Thomas achieved in his time here I will be a very proud man.

Tommy: "What would you like to achieve during your time as GodFather?"

Deimne: If, in my final days, I can look back and know I did everything in my power to protect my family and my city, I will have achieved everything I could hope for.

Being a leader, be that as a captain, boss or godfather, requires tough decisions to be made on a daily basis. Weighing up the pro's and con's of each situation and making call for the greater good is a constant, but rewarding, battle. One I relish on tackling each and every day.

Tommy: "Godfather Deimne,when you came to these shores,a youngblood,what made you go to New York? Was there something about it? People? Your friends?"

Deimne: When I joined this thing of ours, I quickly made my way to the streets. I listened to the speeches being made, I watched the actions being taken and observed all those present.

One man stood out above the crowd. Putting aside the fears any young thug would have approaching such a powerful man, I gathered my thoughts and put down on paper what I thought I would be able to bring to his operations. The letter seemed to do it's job, as I was invited to come and speak to the man in his headquarters. Though I wasn't a friend, nor had my forefathers known this man well, he gave me the opportunity to come and speak with him to further prove myself.

I was lucky enough to be welcomed into the headquarters of Godfather ThomasRourke. The man went on to become more of a mentor, leader and friend than I ever could have hoped for. My decision to put my life in this mans hands turned out to be a good one, as he is single handedly responsible for the position that I find myself in today.

Tommy: "Okay,last question,when you came into,'This Thing of Ours' did you ever expect to be where you are today?"

Deimne:  From my first day in this thing of ours I have only ever had one real aim, to do my family proud. Be that as a member, as a leader or now to do my city proud as a Godfather.

I never 'expected' to become a leader, but when asked I took on the challenge as best I could. I certainly never 'expected' to recieve the honour of running an entire city, but now that I find myself in the position I will tackle with the same determination, dedication and motivation as I do all tasks put in front of me.

No one person can ever achieve anything on their own, it takes the help and assistance of many great people to come this far in this thing of ours. I certainly didn't get to where I am today on my own, I'm only here because of the people who have assisted me in getting here throughout my life.

Tommy: "Interesting,well,I'll let you get back to your busy shedule,Thank you so much for coming out here today to answer my questions,I must go interview with Deimna now! Congratulations,take care,and good luck!"

Report Post Tip

Very nice. I feel that it is great to get to know our leaders, whether on a personal note or something like this.

Thank you Godfather Deimne for allowing Tommy to interview you.

Panda claps.

Report Post Tip

Puck expected the interview so he was there watching,listening intently to what words of wisdom that i could learn to my godfather.

"wow, i learn far a lot more about sir deimne through this interview"

Puck shake the hand of tommy

"superb interview mate!"

Report Post Tip

Very inspiring to hear about the life and thoughts of a man in your position.. Thank you Deimne for the interview and thank you Tommy for sharing it with the streets!

Report Post Tip

Bravo Tommy, really you are doin great job brave journalist :)  i cant wait for the next interview

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: T.P. Interview: Deimne
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL