Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:40:53
Page:  1 
Jay Leno's Party club Started by: Jay_Leno on Oct 20, '09 22:55

Jay was about to make an announcement, He thought about his bar in Philly its not like people don't like it he reassured himself, its just that they don't know about it, He cleared his throat as he began to speak.

People, hello friends I bet many of you have never been to my bar in Philly of course.. it has been open and nice for a couple of months but I'm not assured it is as fine as my other bar in Detroit, and that is for one reason the popularity We offer all kinds of food, we offer dance and a life time of fun and its never ending I mean whats better than dancing, talking to new people and drinking and having a nice time. So come and visit my place

Report Post Tip

i will be sure to stop by when im in philly for business

Report Post Tip

And I part time waitress ( well a mob has to have a little disguise ) will serve you with a friendly smile.

Report Post Tip

I shall most definitely stop by next time I am in Philly, I have not been there for a long time now, business has called me elsewhere. I shall look forward to coming to your most wonderful bar.

Report Post Tip

i'll have to stop by and take a look at the place

Report Post Tip

And I'm sorry, I been forgetting to go there. But if no one knows. I'm the new bartender of Jay Leno's Party Club.

Report Post Tip

I will be sure to drop in the next time I'm in town.

Report Post Tip

Ill be glad to drop in next time in in town:)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jay Leno's Party club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL