Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 21:25:18
Page:  1 
The Lady in the blue dress (Part Two) Started by: Dagenham_Cristian on Oct 21, '09 01:29

Dagenham_Cristian wakes up and remembers the dream he had last night about The Lady in the blue dress. He cant seem to get her off his mind so he decides to go for a walk, As he is walking down the road he realises the road that he is walking on is the same road that was in the dream the night before. He thinks to himself what are the chances of me walking down the same road, was it a sign. Is something gonna happen that is the question that rattles around in his brain

All of a sudden Dagenham_Cristian hears a gun shot from behind him, He turns round, It was coming from the same place where he met the Lady in the blue dress in his dream. A crowd of people started to gather around where he had heard the gun shot, Dagenham_Cristian goes over to talk to someone to ask what had happened.

"Hey i was just wondering what has happened, I heard a gun shot when i was walking down the road"

The guy looks at Dagenham_Cristian and starts to speak with tremble in his voice, like he had seen it all happen in front of his eyes

"I was at the other side of the road and all of sudden i saw this man grabing this woman up against the wall, All i could hear her shouting was No!, Get away from me! and then the guy pulled out a gun and shouted if you dont i will shoot you. So the women starts to kiss him and then he starts screaming because she bites his lip and trys to run off, He points the gun at her and shoots her straight in the head.

Dagenham_Cristian goes to have a look at the body that was laying on floor, He can't believe his eyes it was only The Lady in the blue dress.....

Report Post Tip

Wow. What a twisted fate. You dream about it, then it happens. Except you were not there to save her. Deja Vu much?

Report Post Tip

Nice Dagenham_Chritian, Perfect :D, Well done :D.

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Man i feel for the girl. Stuff like that never ceases! 

Report Post Tip

Sometimes you just gotta trust your dreams and assume they all mean something.  that god damn guy upgraded from a dream knife to a real gun... hes an asshole. i hope someone rapes him if thats not too much.

Report Post Tip

Yeah i changed the knife to a gun because the dreams are never exact :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lady in the blue dress (Part Two)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL