Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 12:22:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The JailBreaking Olympics! Started by: Petra on Oct 21, '09 17:22

I sounded like I robot there didn't I. cracks up from the flood of responses for the final results in the contest. Downs some espresso and keeps going.

Report Post Tip

Petra returns back to stand on the soapbox and address the crowd.

Hi everyone! It has been a rather chaotic and confusing 1st event. However, thanks to the accuracy of the great mathematician Izzy in the Cafe and for all those that participated, WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congratulations to Sandra_Rinna for having 74 SUCCESSFUL JAILBREAKS! Her blazing fast and stealthy jailbreaking skills has deemed her the best jailbreaker of all the cities! Enjoy your $1,000,000!

2nd Place was a tie, however the other person remained anonymous and therefore goes to Ragnarok! Enjoy your $250,000!

The next event shall be tommorow from 5:00-5:15 (17:00-17:15) so that everyone has a better chance to prepare.

To enroll, mobmail me that you will be participating and once again we shall announce a winner and give out a fantastic prize!

Report Post Tip

Thank you again, Ms.Petra for putting together this spectacular event. I will be looking forward to participating again tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

Indeed, Sandra.  Thanks for the fun Petra, it added a highlight to the evening and gave us all some laughs.

Report Post Tip

Ill gladly take second place, even thou it is the first loser!

Thanks once again Petra!

Report Post Tip

Jack Sparrow is leaning up against a wall as he hears the winner. He walks over with bottle of rum.

Well done Sandra, here have some Rum to celebrate.

Offers the bottle to Sandra.

Report Post Tip

Petra walks up on the soapbox quickly addressing a growing crowd.

Hi everyone! Yesterday, since our 1st jailbreaking event turnout went so well I would've been hosting one today at 5:00pm-5:15. However due to being away on personal business matters, I could not launch crackdowns in all the cities. This event due to it's large magnititude is also much more efficient with Izzy (our great mathematician) to calculate tally's. So in the very near future we shall commence festivities as soon as we coordinate a proper time. Once again I sincerely apologizes to those who are eagerly looking of forward the 2nd event. I will announce on here when that is. For those who won, congratuations! 

Petra walks off into the busy crowd.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The JailBreaking Olympics!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL