Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 18:44:25
Page:  1 
When The Past Catches Up Started by: John_Garrado on Oct 22, '09 14:56

I Took my last mouthful of whiskey,The alcohol burned done my throat.I sat The Glass down on the table not taking my eyes away from the parked car outside.

"Come on John Its closing time" Said the barman from the otherside of the bar hoping not to sound to rude.

You Would say that ey? I Slurred  "B-but Johnny listen Its Not like tha" . Is it not? I snapped cutting across his sentence

What would my father say Pete? throwing me out into the night when their waiting for me! my voice began to raise "Johnny its not like that they are threatening my children they want blood...Your blood!" fist clenched i smashed the glass in front of me "Shit johnny chill just take the back door out of here your apartment aint even 3 blocks from here"

No! i yelled I'll Give em what they want, Raising myself from the stool i took five strides reaching the doors and with one deep breath i was met with the midnight sky.

With my own breath visible and my hands in my pockets of my trench coat i could feel the back of my neck prickling up i was definetly being watched.

And The sound of car doors banging shut started an unforgivable and unchangeable chain of events.

I cut down the familiar dark ally from behind the pub, Running foot steps were getting quicker i had two options Turn and face the unknown or hide in the doorway of the abandoned ice cream parlor Which one? in a split second decision one or the other.

"Where The Hell Did He Go" panted one of the two heavies who entered the allyway "Dunno" gasped the other "Gun at the ready mack".

they both slowly made their way by my hiding spot "No frank stay here..just incase he makes a run for it" after thinking about it for a second he stayed put just around four feet from me the other just a few feet from him,slowly i drew my gun being as silent as i could holding the barrel of the gun...CRACK the sound of the mans skull meeting the handle of my gun screamed through the night.The other spinning on the spot and his eyes met mine,my gun centimetres from his face and his gun from mine."Time to DieJohnyou should have known this would happen". Oh Yes I've been waiting and now...now its come to a head ey? I dont want another dead body on my hands Not like this. "Better not try running johnny unless you can outrun a bullet", Guess  i wont be running anymore.

My finger tightened on the trigger i could see in his eyes he wanted me dead would but i be faster than him? we both took a step back and then... greeting the night were Two Loud Bangs.

To Be Continued.

Report Post Tip

Walks up to john.

Hey there. I loved hearing this, it was great and passed my time well.

I see you are busy working most people in the family are. But when do you think you can tell us the next part?

Report Post Tip

Shakes Max's Hand

Thanks mate i was thinking hopefully over the weekend got most of it planned out

Report Post Tip

Nice so the rest of the speech is at your house?

Hey are you up for a drink in the HQ tonight?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: When The Past Catches Up
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL