Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 05:02:03
Page:  1 
New Blood Started by: McKamael on Oct 22, '09 15:31

The back streets of Los Angeles at night can be a scary thing to new blood in these streets; but not to this man. Ethan 'Saint' McKamael was a brother, the only surviving blood, to a recently deceased man that called himself Kronos. Kronos worked for Don Gaius in the gritty streets of LA.

Stopping outside of a small, non-descript diner, McKamael makes his way inside, and slides into a small cushy booth. Back to the wall, he watches the entire business, scanning everyone inside the place. He orders a cup of coffee off of the cute young waitress, and begins to recap to himself why he is here in this city, at this time.
Just the other day, I received notice that my brother, my last of kin, was dead. Claimed by the streets of LA. What else was I to do? I had to come here to find out for myself. This morning, I encountered a man that I still have no name for, but who worked for Don Gaius and Godfather Premier. I found myself trading stories with him, only to find out the real reasonings behind my brothers death. He had been sloppy, and he had made a mistake. He should have known better than to slip as he did. I will not make that mistake.

Sipping on the coffee, Ethan notices as the same man walks into the diner, and heads his way. McKamael is wondering what exactly it is this man wants now.

"Don Gaius has a job offer for you," the man in the suit states bluntly.

"What could a man like him possibly want from a man such as myself?"

"Don Gaius is fully aware of the background of you, as it is common with your brothers. You served in the great war, and you have no small name for yourself on the streets."

"That's right, I fought. And, I am not one for bullshit when it comes to business, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"The Don is offering you the chance to redeem your brothers name, to work for him.." The man trails off, voice getting lower as he describes the details of the deal. Listening intently until he finishes, I am now convinced.

As the two men finish their business, the younger man disappears from the diner, his work complete. McKamael sits still, sipping on warm coffee.
So, now I work for the same man my brother did -- the man that took his life. It's an interesting twist, these streets, no?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Blood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL