Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 08:19:37
Page:  1 
Open Quizes Started by: Trainer on Oct 22, '09 19:14

Trainer steps from the crowd after petras speech and anouncement of a jailbreaking frenzy and clears his throat.

"While we are all gathered, i was thinking of putting together a quiz for all cities. The prizes i have not thought about yet, but would be great to say the least." Trainer looks around to gahue peoples responses. " The reason i have brought this up here and now, is to ask for peoples opinions on this and see if there would be an interest to hold a regular quiz/competition open to all comers.

Trainer takes and deep breath and awaits the opinions of the masses

Report Post Tip

Sorry for the odd spelling/typo :-)

Report Post Tip

May i ask the theme of this quiz?  That alone can make or break this event.

Report Post Tip

I'm generally very interested in quizzes, but it feels like you don't want to invest too much energy in this. Unless you are just trying to make sure it will be worth your time. But usually things well thought out get good reception, as far as I've seen.

Report Post Tip

On the contrary CrazyNine, i am willing to put a lot of effort into this, as long as it gets the respect it deserves. Its no good people saying "i will definately be there" and when the time comes there are only a few. The more people that takes part, the bigger the prizes.

I have not done one of these before, which is why perhaps you thought me lazy or vague. But believe me, if i get this on, it will be a lot of fun for everyone.

IvanVanko, i was thinking a multi subject quiz, but not the bog standard format you get anywhere else...lol

Report Post Tip

It sounds like a cool idea. The idea would be great if there were enough people doing it. But it should be a good addition to the game. Gives people another thing to look forward to doing. A quiz that could get you prizes is always good news.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Open Quizes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL