Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:30:36
Page:  1 
Win or Lose Started by: Diego_rivera on Oct 22, '09 20:38

A tall well dressed mafioso steps outside of his business, and proceeds to light 1 of his expensive Cohiba cigars, takes a deep breath, while looking upwars toward the pale moon sky. . .

I wish sometimes that god would bless me with the skill to win at everything I attempt in life, or more precise at this damn blackjack table. Or even the patience to not put a bullet into the guy that was talking shit about my famiglia and drunk as fuck, rambling out the top of his head. I thank U tho for the invention of liquor, since it come with a secret ingredient called FUCK IT. Trust me lord with this ingredient anything is possible after a few drinks. Should I tell that gangster by the bar talking shit that I slept with his wife. . . .

As Don Diego flings his cigar into the street, he reaches into the lapel of his jacket, he pulls out a flask and takes a swig of his cognac. . . . Yells FUCK IT. . . Im gonna tell him then blast his brains out. . . . .

Report Post Tip

Um... What a wonderful story...

Report Post Tip

You shouldn't sleep with other peoples wives.

Report Post Tip

y NOT. Those are the best catches. . . The have a set schedule and can only be serviced when needed. Besides what there husband won't know, won't hurt them. . . .Unless I kill them first. . . .LMAO

Report Post Tip

Smiles at Diego and hands over a piece of paper to a local establishment that offers a list of married women who sleep with mobsters

Oh and about the guy by the bar.. walk right up to him, tell him and do it.

He would do it to you.

Slides a throw away pistol down the bar towards Diego

Report Post Tip

Marijuana has FUCK IT in it as well.. just from personal experiences. nice story!

Report Post Tip

wow.....Excellent..... Bravo!!  I Love that story. :-)

Report Post Tip

one way to put problems in that mini storage in the brain.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Win or Lose
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL