Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 18:53:27
Page:  1 
Recent Problems Started by: Death-Knight on Oct 23, '09 03:01

Hello everyone. Im going to make it short and sweet.

This morning I woke up to seeing something in my mail box I didn't wish to see. I shall not go into detail as that is New Orleans matters, The things I saw was basicly a convosation of Betrayl from lorrie herself. I can not have that and decided to act on it very quickly so nothing could happen to New Orleans. As I have seen New Orleans been attacked by betrayers before and I can't let it happen again.

This is all I should say and all I have to say. Feel free to ask any questions.

Report Post Tip

Fair enough Death.

Report Post Tip

A chi dai il dito si prende anche il braccio! Bravo Death.

Report Post Tip

In an attempt to not sound too foolish, Yanni Papas took a deep breath, gathering up all his courage to ask what he believed some like himself where unclear about.

How is it that the crew planned to betray the city? As a former member of the Scottish Mafia, I woke up today to find that quite alot had happened with in the city, all unknown to myself, and most likely others in the family. Will their be any further details given concerning the matter?

Yanni Papas bows his head respectfully, knowing full well that all details shared are at the full discretion of Death Knight.

Report Post Tip

Yanni Papas. Anyone who is a resident of New Orleans you can feel free to send me a mail if you wish to learn about anything my friend.

Report Post Tip

Good work Death-Knight, I feel the situation was handled in the best way possible to stop it elevating out of control as these things often do.

It is good to know we have a Godfather that protects his city with actions and not just words.

Report Post Tip

indeed a good example to all

With a tip of the hat and a spin of the heel im off

Report Post Tip

Well done DK on your swift action, as Messiah said "situation was handled in the best way possible"

Report Post Tip

as long as the information was accurate you did what you had to i believe

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Recent Problems
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL