Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 06:17:28
Page:  1 
A new face in the crowd Started by: Foxi on Oct 23, '09 09:34

With a chilly wind blowing she step out from the shadows and begins to walk down the street, looking at all the faces she passes, holding her head up high a wicked little grin crosses her lips, now that her dream of being part of a family is fulfilled she is on cloud nine, "Wonder if there is a place around here to get a good stiff drink this early in the morning" she mumbles under her breath, looking around for a flashing bar sign she bounces on down the street happily.

Report Post Tip

Bovine clops along the street merrily. "Ah, Foxi darling, how are you?".

"In need of a stiff drink I see"

"Check out Just for Laffs Bar in New York but don't touch the steak, my friend Johnny got cut up for that flesh sirloin and I don't mean shanked in the jail"

**Bovine shuffles closer and extends hoof on shoulder**

"Or...if you want something a little stronger the crew bar just got the filthiest Poteen, 90% burning hot alcohol..."

"Too much to handle for a thug?"

"Maybe, maybe not"

"Afterall, it is a world of danger we live in"

Report Post Tip

"I am doing well"

She says smiling at Bovine.

"Hmm I will have to try that nre alchohol, haven't met a drink yet that was to much for me to handle."

Giggling a little and trying to keep a straight face.

"Heck the last time I gave a Urine sample it has an olive in it.... so what's that tell ya?"

Report Post Tip

That you eat a lot of olives whole without chewing? ;]

Was it stuffed with blue cheese?

Report Post Tip

Hearing Pops she turns around laughing.

"Nope no blue cheese, but that tiny sword going through the olive was a little rough if you know what I mean..."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new face in the crowd
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL