Get Timers Now!
X

May 28 - 20:06:30
Page:  1 
A game of 5 card. Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Oct 23, '09 23:13

Tommy pulled his 1917 Cadillac over on Broadway and sixth street,Got his .357 snub nose revolver from his glove box,and got out. It was a dark,cloudy night. The cool October breeze hit Tommy's face as he walked to the downstairs basement of Mario Gucci,a Capo in the Lucchese family. There was a game going down tonight. Michael Gambino,Mario Gucci,Vinnie Dellacrose,Sammy Vencetti,Anthony Casso,Richard Carlo,and Tommy would be there.

When Tommy went down the stairs opened the door,he was surprised to see everybody playing already. "Sorry boys,deal me in." Tommy said as he took off his coat,lit up a cigarette,and sat down. "Anti is 300." Mario said. Tommy pulled out a big wad of cash and threw it on the table. Tommy picked up his five cards in front of him. ace of spades,2 of clubs,5 of spades,jack of hearts,and 8 of Diamonds. "I bet 500." Casso said. "I call." Tommy threw another wad on the table. "Mario,let me get two cards." Tommy said as he discarded the jack and 8. Yes! Just as he wanted. Lady luck was on hi side today.

In front of him was the 3 of diamonds,and the four of hearts. He had a straight. He called out. " I'll bet 700." He counted out a couple of hundreds and tossed them on the table. "Call." Casso said. "I'm out." Mario declared. "I'll call." Sammy tossed a wad of cash. The rest folded. When the time came,Tommy showed his hand. "Straight. Ace to five." He said as he grabbed the money from the center of the table.

"Bullshit!" Mario declared as he,Casso,Carlo,Vencetti,and Dellacrose pulled out guns and aimed it at Gambino and Tommy. "What the fuck is going on?" Michael said as he reached for his gun. "Don't." Gucci said. "Why Gambino?" Tommy calmly asked. "I beat you. Why do you have him at gun point?" Tommy then said. "This isn't about the card game. The_Messiah pissed off Don Gucci and he wants to get his point across." Gucci said. "By wacking a Wise Guy? Good luck. He could care less if you shot me dead." Tommy remained calm. "But still,why Gambino?" Tommy repeated his question. "Well Michael here,is a Capo. And the Gambino's are one of the most powerful families out there. He refused an alliance with us. Instead Don Gambino wants to hang with Redemption."

Tommy sighed. "I still don't understand. You say the Gambino's are the most powerful out there,why would you kill one of their Capos?" Tommy pointed out. "Just shut the fuck up!" Gucci shouted. "And you! Michael! There's a payphone over there,contact Gambino and tell him everything that's happening." Mario held his gun to Michael's head. "Fuck you Gucci!" Michael shouted and everyone turned to Michael. "Perfect timing" Tommy thought. In a split second, four shots were fired,and down went Casso,Carlo,and Dellacroce. Mario stared at Tommy.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Mario pointed his gun at Tommy. Bang. Bang. Bang. Only Tommy didn't go down. Gucci did. Tommy turned to see Michael Gambino putting away his gun. "Good job Tommy." Michael said. "You too Gambino. I'll make sure to tell Godfather Death-Knight and The_Messiah about this. I have a feeling the Gambino's and Redemption will work together for a long time to come."

Report Post Tip

I like your story , Good stuff

Report Post Tip

Good story. Short and sweet with an unpredictable ending :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A game of 5 card.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL