Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 14:24:42
Page:  1 
Protection Order House of Cin Started by: Visas on Nov 21, '15 16:59

Due to and internal matter Cin has been removed her crew is under my protection anyone of them harmed will bring down my wrath this protection order is for 7 days

Report Post Tip
Bronx has been informed.
Report Post Tip

All of New York will be informed shortly. Sorry for your lose GodMother Visas :(

Report Post Tip

Manhattan has been informed not to attack anyone with the "House of Cin" tag.

Report Post Tip

CarloJr | ♦Ricky_Bobby | ♦sjwa | ♦Vanilla | ♦Brutal_Bobby | ♦Cambleir | ♦Coppa | ♦Dion_O-Banion | ♦Gills | ♦Killer653 | ♦Lefty | ♦Mark13 | ♦Matrix | ♦MazeRunner | ♦Nino | ♦renigad3 | ♦Slayer101 | ♦Umbra | ♦Who | ♦XV | ♦AndrewIV | ♦Asar | ♦Newpony | ♦Sadalmelik | ♦TheManWhoWatches | ♦Two_Gunz | ♦Vindictive1 | ♦Zachary | ♦Zane | ♦Maarin | ♦Morici | ♦Myrzen | ♦BlackSwan | ♦Cas | ♦Gamer4life13 | ♦MickeyVuitton

Report Post Tip
South Side has been informed.

Visas, I understand this protection is for everyone part of Cin's family, whether they are recognized as such or not. You mentioning each of them suggests that. Could you confirm that, so that the proper rules for this protection order are clear by everyone?
Report Post Tip

They are all to be allowed to find homes either here in DT or another city of there choice if they feel they must move on.

All of them are under protection for 7 days and the WS for two_gunz has been sent out.

Report Post Tip

The Winter Wonderland has been informed.

Report Post Tip

okay The Scarletto Syndicate​ had been informed aswell hope the players find a good home soon :)

Report Post Tip

Paradise has been informed.

Report Post Tip

I've noticed that ♦Morici has been gunned down. I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Report Post Tip

kill them all. They are not honoring the latest protection order.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Order House of Cin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL