Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 18:48:06
Page:  1 
any punk rockers out there? Started by: ollie on Oct 27, '09 20:22

did you see kerrang 50 punk rock riot? if not dont bother cas its full of pop punnk and emo bands i dont think kerrang know generes of music any more.

any way who is your fav punk band???

Report Post Tip

mine has got to be ......... stiff little fingers

Report Post Tip

propagandhi, the lawrence arms, a wilhelm scream, the gaslight anthem, (pre-new wave) against me!, bad brains, bomb the music industry, and uh...loads more.

propagandhi are probably my favourite though.

Report Post Tip

Garth Brooks and Toby Keith rockin america!

Report Post Tip

best punk band to come out of america RAMONES!!! oh and dead kennadys

Report Post Tip

Is Rise Against Punk?

Report Post Tip

Misfits, Dropkick Murphys, and Dead Kennedys. Actually anything Jello Biafra is in rules punk or not

Report Post Tip

you should start lising to suiside music like rap

Report Post Tip

Anti-Flag,Black Flag,Bad Religion,Dead Kennedys and above all : RAMONES!

Report Post Tip

Greatest "punk" band ever is Green Day. Although some may call them "pop-punk" just remember where they came from and how successful they've become. AFI is great 2 and Rise Against.

Report Post Tip

Green Day's last two albums haven't been punk in any form. Their last actual punk album was Nimrod.

Report Post Tip

the ramones and the dead milkmen

Report Post Tip

The misfits    Green Day was cool before they sold out and went main stream. If you like old skool the Sex Pistols are cool.

Report Post Tip

The germs RULE!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

The Germs still rule!!!  I've always loved the germs and their story of the beginning of punk rock in LA in 1977.  I definately suggest reading the book Lexicon Devil.  Or if you're lazy and want the watered down version you could watch the movie What We Do Is Secret.  Ok that's all.  See you in another 15 years, or not. lol

Report Post Tip
Ive never heard of The Germs. Are they an old band or a new band?

Genres these days are so mixed now with so many sub genres etc.

I like Green days old punk stuff but cant think of any current punk bands ive heard.
Report Post Tip

The Germs are OG.  I believe they formed in 1977.  Also they have a song called Forming.  But my favorite is We Must Bleed.  Lol

Report Post Tip

My all time favourite bad is Bad Religion, I don't mind pop punk Blink-182, bowling for soup, teenage bottle rocket, masked intruder. I also like Ska Punk, goldfinger, the interrupters.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I love listening to The Menzingers and The Matches. Very underrated bands that should have more love.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: any punk rockers out there?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL