Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 18:23:08
Page:  1 
Jay-Leno Bar Started by: Jay-Leno on Oct 27, '09 22:35

Jay walks up to the streets, nervous he wasn't quite the speech giver like his father was. Jay cleared his throat and started speakiong:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, everyone had his attention now, Jay's legs were shaking then he cleared his throat and "I have opened up a bar this bar resides in Las Vegas, its not like anyother bar mines is special or unique in a way. I sell drinks that have quality in them a different taste I also make new drinks to see whats better, whats new what will people like and how much will they take beore theypuke. Well mines is very alchoholic I put strong tonics and sometimes tasty different, tangy tonics that I very well make my self, I assure you these drinks are the best, I also have imports from many rich countries I also have a restraunt there, we sell godd foodm we make it fresh and tasty. We have imiports on that too from mostly all over the world.

Once again this Bar of mine is in Las Vegas, if you want to have a good drink, chat and make new friends come to Jay Leno's bar

Report Post Tip

looks on at the walking billboard with an odd interest

Well strong mixes and always aiming to improve, I like the sound of that. Something different remains to be seen, but it has definately made me want to stop in to check it out.

~HF~

Report Post Tip

Yes, Thank you, kind sir

Report Post Tip

I shall be patronizing this establishment as well, as it is the only place that I know of that serves specialty drinks imported from the continent of Antarctica. They are my favorite drinks, and I shall sit upon one of the various barstools and converse with the proprietor and his guests the next time I take flight home to Las Vegas. The man can truly get you whatever drink you desire.

Should anyone wish to meet me in the alley adjacent to the bar, I may grant you the opportunity to smoke with me a substance that will be unavailable to you people for another 50 years, when the Earth reaches the calendar year of 1980.

I look forward to seeing you there Jay-Leno, and good luck

Report Post Tip

I will make sure to stop by the next time im in Vegas,Mr.Leno.

Horatio then walks off.

Report Post Tip

thank u all

Report Post Tip

It is a nice bar my friend. I like to go there whenever I am in Vegas.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jay-Leno Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL