Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:27:53
Page:  1 
The man in a black suit Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Oct 29, '09 20:37

Tommy sat at the bar,sipping his Whiskey with his notepad and pencil,he stood up to speak to any surrounders.

"Hello everyone,as some of you know,I interview those of higher-ranks to let you in on some person things,but I also have my fair share of stories,I'm a story writer,and I will write on my notepad daily,and read it to you,here's what I've got so far!"

The smell of sweat and booze breath filled the air as Mr. Vencetti sat in the bar,waiting. He was waiting for his loan shark,he needed a fast $25,000 cash to save his life. And he needed it in one week.

The door creaked as it opened and a man in a black suit walked in. He walked up the bar and ordered a drink. "Hello ma'am,let me get a snake bite." He said,while he waited for his drink,he looked over to Vencetti,he couldn't help but notice his perfectly cut three peice suit and emrald pinky-ring on his right hand. He approched him.

"Hello." He said. "Are you the shark?" Vencetti asked. "The shark? Oh yes. Yes I am. What do you need?" The man asked. "We already talked over the phone didn't we? I need 25 grand,fast." Vencetti asked. "Well if you need some quick money why not sell the ring?" The man asked. "Uh? What?" Vencetti looked at hispinkey ring,then back at the man.

But before Vencetti could say anything the man yanked tring off of the elderly mans' finger and ran out of the bar. "Fuck." Vencetti mumbled. "25 grand or pinkey ring?" He asked himself. "Pinkey ring." Forgetting all about his meeting he had,he finished off his drink and darted out the door.

Report Post Tip

What a con artist. go take is head off and get two pinkey rings!

Report Post Tip

Very interesting short story:)

Report Post Tip

tha hustla says nice suit to tha man but b4 he can say naything tha hustla hustles dat black suit rite off his back

Report Post Tip

Mind: blown.

Report Post Tip

Jimmy spots a grimy looking thug speaking in an incomprehensible tongue stealing a suit. As the thug runs away Jimmy tackles him and takes away the suit. "No no no, wait until you become an associate of a family before you wear suits."

Report Post Tip

Mr. Vencetti ran out the door as he began to think of how many generations the bright green emerald 15 Carrat gold pinky ring has been in his family. His Great great grandfather? Yeah. As he proceeded down the alleyway by the bar a man walked out of a shadow and slammed a bat into Vencetti's face. Breaking it into a hundred pieces. When Vencetti recovered he looked up and realized the person who hit him.

Michal Casso. A big time mob boss,Vencetti owed him 25 grand. Hence,the reason he had a meeting with the loan shark.

"Jimmy." Casso said. "I am a patient man. But it's already been three weeks. Have you got the money?"

"You gave me a month. I have a scheduled meeting with a loan shark in," Vencetti paused and looked at his watch. "Fifteen minutes."

"Well then why are you out here?" Casso asked. "Oh yeah! Some punk took off with my pinky ring!" Vencetti exclaimed. "You'd better get your mind off that pinky ring because in a week I'll just take your pinky!" Casso raised his voice and walked off.

Report Post Tip

ilove ur short stroy tommmy ur very good bro. keep puting them out tommy. i hope onde day i could be as good as u.

Report Post Tip

Mr. Vencetti rises to his feet,wipes the blood from his mouth and nose,dusts himself of and walks back into the bar to meet the Loanshark. He noticed a man sitting at the bar with a suitcase. Vencetti walks up to him.

"Robert Loritza?" Vencetti asked. "Yes. I suppose you are Jimmy Vencetti right?" The loan shark asked.

"Yes sir. So,where shall we do business?" Vencetti asked. "Well,I am owner of this bar,we can go into my upstairs office." Loritza said. The two made their way upstairs,Loritza shuffled through his coat pockets for  a minute and  finally pulled out a key and unlocked the door.

"Come,sit down Vencetti. Scotch?" The shark asked. "No thank you." Vencetti replied. "Okay. Here's how it's gonna happen. I am going to give you the 25 grand now,in cash,unmarked clean,laundered cash. You have three months to pay me back. It's 2% interest each day." Loritza said. "Wow. Expensive." Vencetti thought. "Okay." Vencetti said,and they shook on it. Vencetti had the money. And he was on his way to the Casso mansion.

Report Post Tip

DING DONG. DING DONG.

The doorbell to the Casso mansion rang. A man with a black suit opened. "I am here for Don Casso." Vencetti said. "Boss. Someone's here for you." The bodyguard said. "Is it Jimmy?Let him in!" Casso said. Vencetti walked with the bodyguard into an office.

"Jimmy. Have a seat. So,we in business?" Casso asked. "Okay Casso. I have all 25 right here. But before I can give it to you I need a favor." Vencetti said. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Casso asked. "Casso,when I retired from the Vencetti crime family and it was taken over,I had no more contacts left. Nobody to call in any favors for. I need somebodys help. Somebody who's connected." Vencetti said.

Casso sighs. "Whatta you need?"

"The punk I told you about earlier tonight that stole my ring. I need it back. Can you get it for me?" Vencetti asked.

"Robert!" Casso shouted. That's when Robert Loritza walked into Casso's office. "Loritza?" Vencetti was now confused. "Yeah...Robert works for me,loans to all my guys." Casso said. "But..."

"Nevermind what you got to say kid. Robert,go get the video tapes from your bar,try to get the kids' face that tooks Jimmy's ring." Casso said. Five minutes later,Robert walked in.

"Boss,I think it's Michael Prassi. He is one of our earners." Robert said. "Get him in here. Now." Casso said. When Prassi arrived,Casso said,

"Did you take this mans' ring?" "No...I've never even seen this chump!" Prassi said. "Yeah buddy well this chump is former Don of the Vencetti famiglia and you better respect kid!" Casso said.

"Screw this. Screw you all!" Prassi pulled out a firearm and killed three bodyguards in a flash,he then ran out and sped away from the mansion.

"Fuck! Jimmy,give me the cash,we'll worry about your ring later,right now I gotta spread word that Michael Prassi is wanted."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The man in a black suit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL