Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 08:48:52
Page:  1 
Death-Knights interview Started by: Sareth on Oct 29, '09 22:13

Sareth stands in the middle of the big crowd, and hands out his report.

Today i have Death-Knight, who has made time in his busy schedule to talk to me.

So what family did you start of in, in this life of crime?

"I started off in WildTurkey's family. I took over my fathers position of Left Hand Man after he was gunned down in a war."

What did you plan to do when you first started your family?

"Well at first I didn't really have much planned as it came upon me like a ton of bricks. As the leader I was serving had a malfunction with his gun and it killed him. So I had to take over quickly. I never really had anything planned. All I did was do the things I was told to do and made sure I looked after every member properly and made sure that I served Detroit well and to my absolute maximum."

How many wars have you serverd through?

"I have served through multiple wars. But I only have been involed in two wars."

Last question, Do you have a plan to make New Orleans the best city out of the rest?

"Well, Its not about being the best city. Its about being a city that goes along with the rest. We all work together to make this place a safe place for everyone so we all work alongside one and other to make that happen. I want New Orleans to be a noticed city and I shall be doing that in upcoming events I am going to hold for everyone to take part in."

And with that i had to say goodbye to Godfather Death-Knight.

Report Post Tip

new orleans should do pretty good with the knight at the helm.

Report Post Tip

Is it true that Death-Knight is an incompetent leader and brought new orleans to the ground. And that his family plans to attack LA, and have attacked many times?

Report Post Tip

Is it true that Death-Knight is an incompetent leader and brought new orleans to the ground.

I think it is Jody, very true indeed.

Report Post Tip

Y is he still a godfather then, y doesn't someone whack him

Report Post Tip

crazy_jody, your words are infact quite incredible you come speak about a Godfather with only the rank Thug to back you up. I shall be seeing your leader right away.

Report Post Tip

So you're going to SNITCH! wat a dork, a godfather can't take care of a thug. he has to go to my leader. Please someone whack him, new orleans needs a change of leadership.

Report Post Tip

crazy_jody, I don't need to snitch about you. Everyone in the entire area can see you saying that. So why would I need to see your leader when not only your leader but your Godfather can see you insulting another Godfather.

Report Post Tip

I hate people that are as stupid as you Jody

Report Post Tip

U better watch your back death knight, Im coming for you.

Yes this is a direct threat, wat r u gonna do?

Report Post Tip

Crazy_Jody, lets just stop for a moment. Really.. stop and look at what you have managed to say and do, are you proud? You're just sloppy, losing credibility! 

We don't need to do anything, you're taking care of it for us and for that..

I thank you.

Report Post Tip

I'm on your side Jody

Turns and winks at DK

Report Post Tip

Im sorry DK, for the fact my topic brought in a stupid ignorent person and insulted you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Death-Knights interview
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL