Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 19:45:20
Page:  1 
The Hit on Jack MacLeod Started by: Roman-Ivanovich on Nov 01, '09 00:50

4 months ago, Bucharest, Romania

Roman is Smoking a Cigar Tinged with Cannabis, he soon gets a call from his Boss, Vladimir, "You listen Roman" Vladimir barks into the Phone, "All i care about is having this man's head on my Doorstep within the Next few Months, i know you're a man of Inevitabilites and you are Unpredictable, you are a clever man, so i will have him in my closet by November, Da?" Roman Sighs and says "Da" he knows how the MacLeod's are when a Family member dies, so all he knows is that it'll end in either Jack MacLeod's head on Vladimir's Doorstep or his will, so he calls his brother Voyshik, and the Head out to Concive a plan.

Report Post Tip

Dom puts dog crap in a bag, puts in on Roman's doorstep, and lights in on fire

Report Post Tip

i watch my brother light the dog crap on fire and ring the bell, Roman comes out and starts stomping away to put out the fire...i laugh so hard i fall to the ground, Dom starts laughing as well.

After watching Roman make a fool of himself me and my brother went to get a drink.

Report Post Tip

Dom pushes Roman out of the way, runs inside, and farts on his pillow.

Report Post Tip

Roman gets pissed and runs toward us so we tie his ass to a chair and put some more dog shit in his laundry then we decide to go to his closet and find the nicest suit in there...we then piss on it.

After laughing for a few minutes we really decide to leave and have a drink but before we do me and Dom tip the chair so hes on his back.

Report Post Tip

Dom farts in his face

Report Post Tip

That's quite enough, gentlemen.

Though this man and I certainly have our issues and your motives may be good, your conduct is hardly up to the standards of Detroit and the Godmother.

Report Post Tip

Remo Dom my office now.

My apologies for any offense taken see me if there is a concern.

Report Post Tip

My deepest apologies to Don Kates and JackMacleod for the actions of this thug. Rest assured that this kind of behaviour is not tolerated in my crew and he has been dealt with. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Hit on Jack MacLeod
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL