Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 17:15:33
Page:  1 
Family Affair During Halloween Started by: violet on Nov 01, '09 03:27

The fire from the fireplace casts eerie shadows around the house, making it quite spooky and very ideal for the Halloween. The Vercetti family decided to stay at home and enjoy the Halloween waiting if there would be friends and children who will trick or treat on their home.

Psychogirl in the kitchen baking her famous cookies now with different designs from pumpkin, skulls to cute ghostly figures. Violet sitting and rummaging through their family albums, sighing she saw MIchaelVercetti's picture when he was just a small kid in the devil costume doing trick or treat. Now as she looks at her nephew already grown up and matured she suddenly felt old and weary, she whimsically reminisce when she was but a wee gangster back then where she didn't carry that much responsibilty, just doing some petty and drug runs making enough money to live day by day and giving protection money to their CL. But as years past by her only sibling joined the way of her life. that's where her sweet PG met -mikecapone- and though their love was a bliss it is shortlived, for -miecapone- died early and on his place Michael Vercettie found his way to their world. She then remembers her daughter, but kept it a secret, knowing full well that her daughter is going to be fine.

Suddenly there are knocks on the door .

Report Post Tip

"Violet can you open the door please? PG asked from the kitchen. 'Got my hands full at the moment'

She looks at the mess she made, she could bake the most awesome cookies, but the mess would always be there. Dough sticking to every inch of the counter where she was making cookies. 

'If it are kids who come by for trick or treat, I already have a platter filled with cookies' PG says 

Report Post Tip

Mike comes down the stairs and smells the wonderful smell of cookies

"Hey mom can I please have some cookies before I go out?I have to meet up with  some of my friend by nine.

Hello aunt v,what are you doing?"

Report Post Tip

Frowning at her nephew she answered. " Opening the door can't you see, and where are you going ? we already settled this that the three of us will stay here" She opens the door and saw her old friend Recro.

How are you my friend is Savannah coming along too? Where is little sam?

Report Post Tip

Hello old friend i am well how are you? shes right behind me, just had to change Sam he is all excited about his sister coming she should be arriving soon.

Report Post Tip

Savannah walks in behind her husband, dressed as a sexy vamp, wearing tight black leather pants and red leather corset. She smiled at her friend Violet as she slipped her arms around his waist.

'Hey violet '

Report Post Tip

Looking behind a tall tree -mikah- , wearing a witch costume she smiled and thought of going to her adopted aunt's house later after she koncks on the other houses to get a fill of other sweets. She will share them to The-Priest later on, as they carved faces in the pumpkin.

Report Post Tip

Grumpy old people

"Fine I'll stay for a bit but only because mom's making her cookies.Hello Recro,hi Savannah how are ya'll doing today?"

Report Post Tip

'I'll be there in a minute'PG says while she puts the last halloween cookies in the oven.

Quickly she cleans the kitchen and washes her hands. She takes off her kitchen apron and puts it away. Quickly she takes a look in the mirror and models her hair which she had tied up before making cookies. Pulling out the hairclip her long red hair drapes around her shoulders. Grabbing the platter with cookies she enters the living room.

Nice you decide to hang out with us grumpy old people PG says to Michael. ´Here take this and hand them out for me please PG gives him the platter with cookies.

She walks towards Recro and Savannah with her hand held out. ´Welcome, Can I get you two something to drink?'

Report Post Tip

Grumpy old people huh! She then ruffles the hair of her nephew. And gave a big smile to the couple, she saw that savannah's tummy is a little big now.

Well my friend you sure do know how to be fast with dear savannah! Giving a wink to Recro.

Report Post Tip

Embarrassed that his mom heard him mike said, "yes ma'am" and he started to pass out the cookies.

He then looked at savannah "How many months are you?"

Report Post Tip

McKnighter pulls up near the house, and parks on the street. He walks out, wearing one of those Superman outfits he saw in a kid's comic. His muscles bugled with the outfit. He walks up the door and knocks on it three times.

Report Post Tip

Opening the door she saw Mcknight, his muscles bulging on the superman outfit. Laughing she shown him inside the house, but she saw a lady looking at her house. She then wonders...could it be....no she cant know her real self.

Come inside PG bake loads of cookies but behave , michaelvercetti is here

Report Post Tip

McKnighter manages to squeeze through the narrow door, and entered the house. He nod his head towards Recro and his wife, Savannah.

McKnighter takes a seat in the living room, and munches on a cookie.

"These are great PG!"

Report Post Tip

Hi all as the rest enter the room, they each take a cookie,

Savannah is about 7 months getting close cant wait to meet our baby
girl we hope for, life is short my dear friend most make the most of it.

Could i get a beer please PG and a juice for my dear wife.

Report Post Tip

''A beer and a juice coming right up" PG says 

Turns towards McKnighter 'Thanks for the compliment can I get you something to drink aswell? And whats about what Violet said, behave because Mike's here aswell?

Report Post Tip

Savannah rubs her stomach as their lil girl moves softly as she bares her fangs at her husband and giggles softly

Report Post Tip

McKnighter smiles.

"Oh, just a little inside joke. I'll take a beer too."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Family Affair During Halloween
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL