Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 05:14:53
Page:  1 
Mob News Started by: Sweeney on Nov 01, '09 19:46

Hello ladies and gentleman and Rourke. Welcome to the Mob News. This is the first ever paper. But don't get to exicted it's a
pilot paper. Oh and for anyone that can help with a good name, that would help!

Since this is a pilot I'm not gonna write that much that you think I am. Now, now since b7ganster made his first it's kinda of
hard not to steal all of his. So this will be a lil difficult to write.

First of all, this paper will have: The lastest news this pass week, a story that is recomended, adds, interviews, Death of Crew
Leaders, and last but not least competions. But lets start off with this weeks deaths

Mr_Mysterious died earlier this week. Because one of his men shot one of the bosses. So that resulted in no other choice of the
Godfather, he had to shot and kill Mr_Mysterious. Later that night he died Mr_Mysterious son came to the mafia world. But to only
just die. So what a bad week for the family of Mr_Mysterious and Mr_Mysterious blood line.

Next is a story that is recomended to everyone and everyone. I know this is a sequal to 10 days but I love these stories. It's
called 21 and a half days. It really good. But b7ganster is a lil sick. (As he says.) ;) I hope he keeps a good work. I really
can't tell you what it's about cause I didn't follow 10 days but the suqual is pretty good. Go check it.

Now if you want to see the other news about Sherlock go to The
Mafioso newspaper
if you want to see about the the great Sherlock. :)

Now here's an addvertisment for my good friend Jay-Leno. He has a a great, great bar in Las Vegas. I mean it's better then MY bar.
If you haven't seen it yet. You better go RIGHT NOW!!! You can't miss it, it's always pack. Good drinks and awesome service. (But
watch out for his coke drinks. They fuck you up.) So agian get your ass up there.

Well this is sussposed to be the interviewing stage but my reporter is not done yet. :(. So I quess we are goin to do our first
competion. Yes theres a competion. I have to make a lame competion with no money, cause I'm not cool like that. I'll tell you what
it is in a lil bit but first, If you have an idea of a competion, come meet me and we can talk. (Just of a reminder, I don't have
credits or money not that much stuff, sorry.) But first we have a who's better competion. I know, I know, It's kinda of lame but
lets just do it. The winer will be annocuced next week. Which is this Thursday.

First competion. The best Crew Leader EVER!!!! Sumbit your entries in. And we'll tell you who was the winner this Thursday. And
agian sorry for the bad competion. If anyone wants to help me, come meet me.

Now here's are interview, with are reporter Sareth. Today he's talkin to Iota, So here's excatly all of the words of the
interview. Please enjoy.

Sareth: So what family did you start of in?

Iota: "I was originally with Deimne back when he was a Boss for the former, great ThomasRourke!"

Sareth: What rank where you when you got Authed by Deimne?

Iota: "Luckily for me I was Don when Deimne decided to give me the green light."

Sareth: So having a big crew must be hard, do you think you are handiling it ok?

Iota: "I think I am doing a fair job. The circumstances in which I was Authed in wasn't the greatest but I like to think we've
managed to adapt and overcome the problems we faced. I wasn't a normal auth in that Brandon_heat sadly died from a malfunction
with his gun so Deimne had to act swiftly and he decided I was ready to step up to the plate. But yeah, back to your question,
it's a big crew but it's been a fairly smooth transition as a lot of the members were part of Brandon_heat's family or they came
across from The Flying Monkey's after Deimne went on to become Godfather of New York so ties and bonds were already formed which
made my job a little bit easier!

Sareth: That is all. Good Luck

Iota: Alright, thanks.

*NOTE: They didn't finnish but I wanted to hurry up and put the paper out.

Now,now,now, this is very important I have to tell you. Don't get pissed and saying your just copying b7ganster. No shutup. Me and
him are workin together so every can get there news. This is only a pilot so this one will be out earlier. Not on my date I
sussposed to put it out. So his papers will be out on every given Sunday. And my newspaper on every Thursday. But it's not this
Thursday. But I'm pretty sure b7ganster newspaper will be out next Sunday. Now I hope you enjoy the paper. Be back next Thursday.

Speacial Thanks TO: Godmaother Marrieta. Without her, we would never had an idea for a newspaper. Thanks to Sareth, for the
wonderful interview. And b7ganster, for agree that we work together. And last but not least, you. Yea you, now get fuck outside
you lazy bum.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

Report Post Tip

Brilliant, just fantastic news, the way you wrote it, just like other Real News, like on CNN, etc;

Again, Good Job

Report Post Tip

Yea, I wish. Make sure you see b7ganster's news. About Sherlock.

And don't forget about the competion, people. :)

Report Post Tip

nicely written i liked it, just add some more design and outline to it

Report Post Tip

Thanks piles. Now make sure all you vote on the competion

And I got word the second paper will be out this Thursday.

Report Post Tip

i really had a lot of fun while readin this one mate..really great job .. aaand , ofcourse Iota is the best crewleader ..

Report Post Tip

WEll you could of mobmail me but if you wanna say it here that's fine. :)

Report Post Tip

WEll you could of mobmail me but if you wanna say it here that's fine. :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mob News
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL