Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 13:02:04
Page:  1 
A Public Apology Started by: RemoGaggi on Nov 01, '09 21:37

Detriot...9:23 pm...many respected members in this thing of ours begin to show a few short hours after i called a meeting...

As many of you may have seen there has been a street post that made quiet a few people angry...me and my brother Dom crossed a line we shouldent have.

That being said i would like to say what i really came here to say...i appoligize for my actions, i ask that Don Kates, Godmother Marietta, my boss Don Recro, Roman and his boss can all forgive me and we can put this in the past...i know when im wrong and when i am i appoligize for it which it why im here tonight. The last thing i want is for people to think me or my brother dont take things seriously because we do...we respect this thing of ours and what it represents.

Thank you all for coming and listening.

Report Post Tip

I say... I'm not sure why a silly light pole would make somebody angry, son. but...i say...but if you are out here to make a public apology, boy..i say, i'd like to know what for... and why just apologize to a select few? i mean after all son, you are... i say...you are apologizing to the public.

give the whole story, tell us what you are sorry for and give us the chance to forgive.

Report Post Tip

well Foghorn as i said in the speech it was a street post and it had to do with me and my brother posting in someone's thread that we had a problem with earlier...yes it is for the public to see but for the people involved to know what i am talking about.

Report Post Tip

As Remus was walking down the street he heard someone making a speech, as he got closer he realized it wasn't only a speech.  It was someone apologizing for their actions.  Remus walked closer to the man to hear what he had to say.  After he finished Remus decided to chime in.

Remo, it takes alot for someone to apologize for their actions.  I am glad to see that people come out of the shell that they live in and will man up to the many mistakes they make in the life that they live.  You are showing alot of respect for those people who you were rude to or disrespectful to and I respect that out of a person.

After saying what he felt the need to say Remus walked away and stood on a wall to see what everyone else would have to say.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Public Apology
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL