Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:38:57
Page:  1 
But now what? Started by: Tritium on Nov 02, '09 14:07

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I'm  here to discuss the future plans regarding to this thing of ours.

At this point of time, we have a total of six respectful godfathers and godmothers, along with twenty families that fall underneath. This leaves us with approximately six hundred and forty members roaming these streets.  Once St. Louis gets underway, these numbers will eventually increase. So lets assume in the near future that we are going to have a godfather/godmother for each city. Prosperity will be at its greatest, everyone is making good profit, everyone is establishing a name for themselves (whether it's through rank, family, or mere reputation), and everyone has a family to work for. Businesses will be blooming and the muggers will be looming. Again, everyone is living in a state of prosperity...but now what? Once our pockets are full and our families nearly maxed out, what else can we look forward to? I'm not asking this question out of spite but more out of interest. I am in  hope to find people's insight into the future.

Any thoughts?

Report Post Tip

There will be wars in the futre. There allways are.

Report Post Tip

Franky ponders for a second

"I think.. That there will always be hard times occasionally. Some people will always be idiots, and sometimes idiots' actions have greater consequences than even they thought. No matter how content people are, no matter how good diplomacy is, no matter how full everyone's pockets are.. Theres always the excitement of knowing it could all explode in a shower of lead tomorrow"

Report Post Tip

Petra runs to the nearest nerd, punches him. As his pocket protector spills pens everywhere, she takes $42 and a calculator, then runs back.

6 X 20 / 640 X 0 jailbreaks = 0 therefore, based upon my intricate and complex calculations the future seems bleak.

Petra runs in circles around Tritium..RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Report Post Tip

"Thinking about future eh?"

Puck tips his hat and tap the tritium's shoulder

"you will never know mate but im sure war,discussions,debate and competition will always be there"

Report Post Tip

You see some people are going to see this as a big war in the future, others like myself want to see a new day, a day where every city has their own stronghold; a new Godfather to protect over them; a new age in our mafia lives.

Wars can be done so easy these days, what about a life where you don't fear for it everyday because you have someone about that can always protect you.

Report Post Tip

Hopefully we shall be able to expand our business, to other cities. Cities untouched by our business. To cities that are impossible to reach for now. To Miami and Havana, to Moscow and Sicily. If one day we are given the oppertunity, I hope it shall not be ignored.

Report Post Tip

Once our pockets are full and our families nearly maxed out, what else can we look forward to? I'm not asking this question out of spite but more out of interest. I am in hope to find people's insight into the future.

The APOCOLYPSE

Oderus laughs sadistically and returns to HQ to plot and anticipate the world's destruction

Report Post Tip

There's only two things we can be sure of in the future.

Crew taxes, and death.

Take your pick on which one is worst.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: But now what?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL