Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:45:18
Page:  1 
Under the cover of a bank heist Started by: Gaenvan on Nov 03, '09 17:20

Five knuckles forced Gaenvan's head to snap back, a fan of blood rising above his eyes.

"We know you were there!" the pig screamed, Detective Dipshit or something like that. The white cold light of the interrogation room shone directly into
Gaenvan's face making it near impossible to tell who else was in the room, just darkness around him, a cold metal chair under him, to which he was
handcuffed. Gaenvan had been in here for hours, maybe as long as a full day. The job had gone somewhat awry, three people had died and they had hoped only one would. On top of that Gaenvan and one other had been captured.

"I was j-walking" smiled Gaenvan as he looked towards a figure hovering just outside the light. Gaenvan ran his tongue along the inside of his mouth counting his teeth. For now they were all still there.

The taste of blood filled the back of his throat as another blow came from behind. "We know you helped rob that bank, just talk to us." said a calm voice.

Gaenvan moved his face to the left and spoke "I will call you Good Cop, however your partner is still Detective DipShit." The smell of pain flooded through his senses as something quite large, flat, and solid was introduced to the back of his head. Gaenvan let his head slump forward as so the blood could pour from his mouth onto the white carnation that graced the lapel of his black long coat. Looking down he noticed that the right pocket of his navy in stripe suit had been completely torn from the jacket. He made a mental note to visit Vidi's Fine Suits for the second time in as many days.

'What are you doing in Detroit, scumbag?" asked the Good Cop.

'It would appear I'm here to experience police brutality." answered Gaenvan.

The sound of a metal chair scraped over a tile floor, quick and angry, Good Cop sat down at the silver metal table across from Gaenvan, he slapped a worn brown folder onto the table. Good Cop opened it to reveal some photos.

'Gaenvan, we followed Paul_Vidi here, we saw him outside the Detroit Bank'

Gaenvan leaned forward and studied the photo, only a partial face was visible. "You are mistaken, that photo is of me" he said as he looked into the eyes of Good Cop which twitch slightly upon hearing this news.

"This photo is only hours old, this isn't you" stammered Good Cop, "You're not even wearing the same clothing!"

"I always change before I j-walk" Gaenvan replied.

There was a metallic click and the smell of smoke started to fill the room, the other cop had light a cigarette and was pacing.

"Look" said an impatient voice, "We have the limo used as the get-away car. We have one dead bank employee, the single mother of three, and two dead scumbags. Even as you waste our time in here we have one of your associates spilling his guts in the other room."

Gaenvan continued to stare at the officer across the table from him, his skin was rough, he sported a greying moustache, a crisp white shirt, and chewed finger nails.

'What are you doing?' asked the officer.

'Memorizing your face." Gaenvan whispered.

The impatient voice behind him, or Detective DipShit, did not like this answer. Gaenvan could tell because he suddenly found himself with an arm crushing his throat from behind. He could feel the blood building pressure into his head, focused on his eyes. "I am going to kill you and everyone you care about scumbug" shouted Detective Dipshit. The Detective leaned over Gaenvan and said in a low voice so his partner would not hear "Your other buddy surrendered to me, he gave me his gun and I shot him in the head with it."

This buddy that he was referring to was someone Gaenvan did not know personally, he had only met him a few hours ago. He had run towards the police when all hell broke out, he had panicked.

Cool air swept into the room as a door opened "Detective, get outside." ordered a husky female voice, an order that caused the arm around his neck to release and the officer swearing as he left the room.

"You too" said the female voice, a second later the officer sitting across from him stood up, looked up at the female voice and once again back to Gaenvan before he left the room.

"Gaenvan, I am from the District Attorneys office..." she said as she slid into the chair across from him adding another layer of file folders to the table, her voice trembled as she saw up close what the officers had done.

"I must have tripped" Gaenvan said while he lifted his face for her to get a better look.

"Gaenvan, we have you and your colleagues, we have overwhelming evidence" she recomposed herself and she started to remove papers from her file. She grabbed
a group of photos and started to lay them out on the table. "We know that Rourke, Marietta, and Grassboy somehow managed to circumnavigate the banks alarm
system. We know that Paul_Vidi was driving the limo and Morgan was with you inside the bank."

Gaenvan studied the photos, some of them were from inside the bank, but a couple were from outside. Gaenvan felt his jaw tense as the suspicions were confirmed. This heist was not for the money but to expose a rat. Someone they all knew and who was on this job had tipped the police off.

'You are mistaken' Gaenvan said calmly.

The lady laid out the rest of the photos, Gaenvan studied each of them, only one face was partially visible and it was not his, it was the dead rat. He looked at the pictures from the security camera which showed the dead rat laying on the floor, the janitor had shot him after the rat had panicked and shot the bank teller.

"He installed the alarm system" Gaenvan said as he gestered to the dead rat, "and he shot that lady.", one of which was true.

The District Attorney paused, turning the photos to inspect them once again, buying herself time to recalculate her next move.

"We have Paul_Vidi's fingerprints all over that limo, we know he was the driver."

"At one time he did drive it, yes. I borrowed the limo from him a couple days ago. My delorean is in the shop." Gaenvan replied.

"We know Morgan was inside the bank with you." she countered, testing the waters.

"Morgan does not spend much time away from her establishment, that is where I saw her last and I'm sure there are hundreds of people who will tell you she is still there."

The small window into the room tapped, someone had signaled the District Attorney to leave. She gathered her folder and left the room. Gaenvan blinked a few times and ran over the events in his head. Using a heist to take care of a rat was risky, but it sure sent a powerful message to everyone. The team from Detroit had done a great thing.

The door opened again as the lady District Attorney and the two officers entered the room.

'You are under arrest Gaenvan, your friend spilled his guts." said Detective Dipshit as he strode across the room.

"You did not search me" Gaenvan said, a wide bloody smile spread across his face.

"Who cares" replied the Detective as he un-cuffed Gaenvan from the chair and pulled him forcefully to his feet.

"Check my chest, I'm wired. I turned it on when you started to chase me for j-walking" Gaenvan chuckled remembering how Detective Dipshit had admitted to murder.

A flurry of hands ripped open Gaenvans shirt, and sure enough, to the horror to almost everyone in the room was a wireless transmitter tapped to his chest.

Cold air swept once again into the room as the door opened, a grey haired gentlemen in a fine black suit entered. "Leave" the only word he spoke before the two Detectives and the Distract Attorney left. "Yes sir" their only response.

The grey hair figured shook his head slightly as he stood only a few inches from Gaenvan.

"Trade?" he asked.

Gaenvan nodded and straightened the remains of his clothing. "We will be in touch" Gaenvan said, walking out of the room to his freedom.

Report Post Tip

Gaenvan very nicely done very mob like. ur a great  writer u have great skill. u due the pack and ph proud. ur a great mafioso.and ur writeing are awesome. i hope one day i could have suck skills as u and i hope i can be half the mafios as ure.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Under the cover of a bank heist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL