I want -Honesty dead by Friday.

Report Post Tip

I want you in bed by tonight at 2 ;)

Report Post Tip

Thank god we don't have a -Honesty ;)

Report Post Tip

That name doesn't exist. ;)

Report Post Tip

Hey Joker I have a question for you.. what happens to all of us actual mobsters if this request isn't filled?
Is pudding time on Saturday cancelled?

Report Post Tip

Oh this isn't an order or a threat, this a request for those of you who want chaos. Oh and *Honesty-

Report Post Tip

Well if pudding time is safe then I have no reason to do anything.. Good luck in your search

Report Post Tip

I want -Honesty dead by Friday.

I'm really confused. You want this guy dead, so you post a thread stating it... Just hoping some guy goes "Oh you know what, I have an open gun timer and a death wish"

Do you actually think someone is going to waste countless hours of work, just to shoot someone you dislike? I mean you didn't even provide a reason why Honesty- deserves a bullet to the face.

Report Post Tip

Oh but nows who I really am and why I want him dead. That is the point. Oh and when chaos calls some will answer the call.

Report Post Tip

Nows who you really are?
I didn't quite catch that. Come again?

Report Post Tip

Why on earth would you want Honesty- dead? 

Report Post Tip

I think this guy is in his wrong state of mind.

Report Post Tip

he knows* I swear my fingers have minds of their own. Oh and if you are calling me crazy, well you would be right. I just want Honesty to see this.

Report Post Tip

with what purpose? oh well.. just 2 more days ;)

Report Post Tip
It's nice to want things. I want things too. I want world peace. I want bacon. I want chocolate. I want good music. Oh, and I want you to realise that you've given me the biggest smile I've had all day. Not because you want that scoundrel @Honsty- dead, I like the guy sorry, but because you are a cute and fuzzy little clown that thinks he's important. Have you thought about running away and joining the circus? I really think you should. I think you'd be an amazing circus clown based on your ability to be a mediocre (At best) Mafia Returns clown.
Report Post Tip
Oops, I mean Honesty-. Darn that bad typing.
Report Post Tip

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/747836#11864231

Report Post Tip

I hope he's......

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

JUST JOKING. HA! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Fuck you

Report Post Tip

Do you have AIDS? 

Cause...... I won't be interested. :|

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Death of a don
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL