Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:37:21
Page:  1 
Change comes to Philadelphia Started by: Jono on Nov 04, '09 19:15

Jono enters Paw's Cigars in Philadelphia and nods to Pawsy as he enters

Business running alright Pawsy?

He walks toward Pip standing in the corner testing out a new cigar and shakes his hand. Intrigued and in the hope of gaining some valuble information for your family head you easedrop

Alright Pip, How're things going? Good I hope. Listen, I have some news that is kind of urgent. I'd usually organize a sit down with you for this but unfortunately... Change has to happen quickly. Anyway Pip, There is good news and bad news. That phrase is used far to often. Pip, Godmother Scipita and I have decided to promote you to Boss of Philadelphia. You will no longer be working under Don Straz as his Capo. You are free to choose your own Capo when ever you may wish. Obviously, This means Straz is no longer going to be running the Boss crew. He has not been around enough as of late. Being a Boss needs someone who has more time to devote to it. Don't worry though my friend, we're not forcably removing him. He's done to much good work for us so he'll be joining the Godmothers crew. I must dash anyway Pip. I need to send out a mail to the the current city heads. There may be a few unsponsored Philadelphia members running around over the next few days due to the switch over. Wouldn't want them getting shot now would I? Oh, and don't worry about those lazy wastes of space who've not done any work for more than 7 days. Godmother Scipita and I will have those bastards sorted out.

Jono begins to get a little weiry about the people around him and he catches your eye

Oi, you there! You been ease dropping have you? Fuck off outta here punk.

God damn Wise Guys.

Pip, congratulations on your promotion to Philadelphia Boss.

Report Post Tip

Pawsy lights a Cuban cigar in his mouth and claps.

"Congrats Pip on becoming Boss!  Looking forward to working with you!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Pip =)

Report Post Tip

Il Siciliano is there relaxing slumped into an oversized chair. Leaning to the left in his slump he sits there with his liver that is nearly dead, thankgod Il Siciliano is beating his body and it will not win! 

He doesn't smoke, to be honest he rather hates it but loves the smell of cigars nontheless. He turns around and speaks to Pip.

Though is it sad about my brother, I am glad to know the fine people who served under him are going to be lead by a fine person like yourself. Now with Straz's time to relax a bit more I'm seeing more time to do the important things with him that he constantly has been missing out on, such as killing strippers who expect us to tip them when they should be tipping us for giving our time to even look at them, let alone sleep with them.

Though remember, I am going to be one of your's now so wave goodbye to that liver and wave hello to random beatings of strippers, Russian gangsters and bedroom crawling between the police sargeants wives. I will get you to do this! You have no choice.

Completely unaware of what he actually said apart from congratulations, that's somewhere in there right? He slumps his head down to sleep, dreams are flying away and he will catch them. Bastards.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Pip : )

Report Post Tip

Congrats!, well deserved!

Report Post Tip

Pip nods goodbye to Jono as Jono scurries out of the cigar shop.

Pip surveys the people sitting about the cigar shop and takes a drag of his fine cigar.

This is a happy and sad day for me, promotion to boss of Philadelphia, what an absolute honour. Thanks to Godmother Scipita and Under Boss Jono for this amazing opportunity, i give my word that i wont let either of you down.

A sad day, that my very good friend Don Straz will be stepping down, i have learned alot from this man, and he has my upmost respect. It will be sad to see him step down, but good to know that he wont be too far away if needed.

To the members of Straz's family whom will be joining me in due course, i look forward to working with you all and getting to know all of you. I am sure you guys and my existing members will get on like a HQ on fire.

Pip turns to Il_Siciliano

I am really looking forward to working alongside you again my friend, fun and frolicks we will have :-)

Thanks to everyone who helped make this opportunity possible.

Pip

Report Post Tip

Congratulation my friend :D, Well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Fayth smiles glad good things are happening once more

Congratulations Pip I wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations mate!

I am really proud of you mate and if you ever need a pro....please come to me ;P

//W

Report Post Tip

Pip, Congratulations on your promotion sir. Very Well done, I am sure you will make Godmother ScipitaRourke and the rest of Philly very proud.

Bobble shakes Pip's hand and gives him a cookie

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Boss Pip a truly worthy leader to take on this new role in the good city of Philly.

I wish you the best of success in your business ventures and new position. However I refuse to respect this promotion in relation to my continued theft of your wallet!

Grins and shakes your hand

Report Post Tip

Timber claps her hands. 

Congratulations Pip. 

Report Post Tip

Even though im new to Philly

Congrtas

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Change comes to Philadelphia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL