Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:21:38
Page:  1 
St. Louis - Authing a New Organization Started by: Rourke on Nov 05, '09 18:04

Rourke steps to the Streets. He clears his throat politely and cuts right to the point.

I would like to take the time to announce the authorization for Stephen-Grammauta to setup in St. Louis as my Headquarters has become a little full. He will be working directly for me and is representing the best interests of The Burger Kings. I have full confidence that Mr. Grammauta will be a large success in the city and congratulate him on his accomplishments.

I apologize for not taking the time to speak with you further, but business has been extremely hectic within St. Louis over the course of the past week. I plan on making a few speeches tomorrow on what you all can look forward to in St. Louis and welcome you all to visit our city any time.

Thank you for your attention. I apologize for interrupting your busy days. I wish you all good fortune.

Rourke tosses a rose on the ground and departs as quickly as he came.

Report Post Tip

Congrats man :) we all know you will do St Louis proud!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!

All you have been through paid off!

Best wishes!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations man

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! And Congratulations to you Godfather Rourke!

Report Post Tip

Congrats and well done, hope it alll goes well for ya :)

Report Post Tip

Congratz to you both. I wish St.Louis the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

I would like to join many others in paying tribute to Rourke and his achievment of Godfather - an accolade you truly deserve. Your hard work, respect and honour have led to your being granted this exceptional accolade - long may it continue.

It is an honour and a privilege to lead in this great Thing of Ours. My thanks go first of all to Rourke, a shining example of honour, code and loyalty; a fair and revered leader.

Salutations, respect and gratitude is extended to all the Godfathers and Godmothers through the cities and the leaders of their families. I hope are business interests compliment each other.

To the business owners, in Saint Louis and beyond, I salute your dedication. And last, but my no means least, the members of my crew - my gratitude - I look forward to this being a prosperous and fruitful time.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Stephen-Grammauta. I am sure you will do fantastic in St.Louis alongside Godfather Rourke. Mine and Rourke's bloodline go really far back and I am proud to see him at Godfather. Congratulations to you also Sir for that achievement. My father would be so proud to see you here.

Best of luck to you all.

Report Post Tip

Well done The future of this crew will be splendid

Report Post Tip

congratulation

Report Post Tip

Fayth hears the news and speaks

Congratulations on your new position and to you also Rourke.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations :D, hope to see your family grow in prosperous.

Report Post Tip

Now I am never one to dispute a Godfathers word and by all means Congratulations to you Stephen-Grammauta I wish you the best truely but I find myself curious about this statement...

Congratulations!

All you have been through paid off!

Best wishes!

Reply by: LegoMob at Nov 05, '09 18:06

I hope you do not find this rude of me to ask what exactly have you been through? A personal opinion of my own is that someone who is just a few weeks old is still pretty new around here and to be given auth is a high honor indeed I feel this must be an intresting story to be told, I am not aware of who your father was and I am sure you was not authed for those principles. I find myself curious as the adventures of your short life thats lead you here as I am sure many others would be to aspire to get such an honor in such little time. Once again I hope you take no offence from what ive asked and take the positves of elightening the curious minds.

Respectfully

Rufus

Report Post Tip

I do not believe that time is necessarily indicative of a person's abilities to lead an organization. Stephen-Grammauta was formerly a member of New Orleans and quite honestly, the entire city has been through a rather tumultuous time with the retiring of Godfather Death-Knight and the subsequent ascension of Lastik to assume the "city head" role. I would rather not go into their city's details as these are New Orleans matters, but I was happy to have Stephen work within my organization and I'm pleased to see him set up.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: St. Louis - Authing a New Organization
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL