Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:00:33
Page:  1 
The Fight Started by: Zero_Barrier on Nov 05, '09 20:43

You see the man come up and begin to cough and clear his throat, shortly after he pulls up a chair, lights his cigar and begin to speak

Ladies and Gents, I have come forth to tell you of a story that needs to be told to many if not everyone on these fine streets we have here.
About two days ago my friend and I Dagenham_Cristian and I were taking our regular Tuesday stroll through Chicago's business district. I specifically remember us talking about what we were having for dinner that night, if I remember correctly his wife invited me over for a lovely roast.

Unfortunately for us we did not expect what happened next. All of a sudden we heard this big crash in the alleyway off of 3rd and King Avenue, I am sure we all have heard about this corner. If you have not, it is definitely somewhere you do not want to find yourself alone late at night.

Anyways, we run to the source of the sound and what do we find? We find 3 big men mugging some teenager that just found himself at the wrong place at the wrong time, Dagenham_Cristian and I look at each other and nod.

Like the windy city we jump in and help the boy out, the first man was hit in the back of the head with a trash can I found in the alleyway. I look over to the left and what did I see? Dagenham_Cristian already leveled one man and working on the third. I guess when you have been around these streets as long as he has, you pick up fighting skills. I quickly run over to help run the last one off into the dark.

About 5 minutes later after we help the boy up and get him on his way, we go to the entrance of the alley and light up a smoke, as I light my cigarette up I feel a firm hand grab my shoulder wing me around and a figure clocks me. As I come too I feel someone kicking me and I manage to look over and see the same thing happening to Dagenham_Cristian. I guess his friends came back with them.

After the men are done with us, they rob us and take off into the dark of night. Dagenham_Cristian and I both manage to get to our feet; luckily one of our assailants dropped his wallet. I picked up his wallet and it just so happened to be a gangster that is known to have a hefty mouth around our parts.

You see the man begin to slide more comfortably back into his seat carrying on with the story, you also notice him take his flask out. You notice along the side of the flask is etched "TDS", the local sign for a gang based out of the windy city.

Well Dagenham_Cristian looks and me and says he knows just the man for this type of a job. He guided me to the Godfather Sherlock's HQ and grabs a man that I have never seen before who had a big scar over his eye. Dagenham_Cristian whispered a few words to him and he began to follow myself and Dagenham out of the HQ.

We get in a family car and Dagenham_Cristian tells the drive to go to a specific address which I simply cannot tell you for security reasons.

Anyways, we get to this apartment building and I see Dagenham_Cristian and the mysterious man takes out a couple guns, load them and tell me to wait here and watch the door.

After about 5 minutes I notice a window near the top floor begin to flash a very bright white light as if a gun had been discharged many times. Shortly after I see the men calmly walk out and get in the car. Dagenham_Cristian instructs the driver to go back to the HQ.

We dropped off the mysterious man back at the HQ, we finally get the chance to go to Dagenham_Cristian's home for dinner around 8:30 PM. Needless to say, she was not happy we were late, therefore we missed desert.

You see the man calmly get up, and walk into the night. You notice he has left a napkin on the table; you lean in and squint to see what it says,

"If you don't leave the windy city tonight, you will have the same fate as your brother"

You notice a man that it was sat next to get up shaking and sprint out the door.

Report Post Tip

Dude this story is amazing :P

Report Post Tip

You see the man walk up to Dagenham_Cristian and begin to speak

Well... are our adventures not good enough to speak of? :P

Report Post Tip

Aye Man :)

Report Post Tip

Timber walks over to the guys. Standing beside Dagenham_Cristian she turns to Zero_Barrier.

"Dessert was good that night by the way. Just thought I'd let you both know. Also, Cristian ended up getting the couch that night." 

Report Post Tip

You see the man open his mouth in disbelief and begin to speak to TimberRatlesnake

Oh my god, the man goes out and does and hon-... well a days work, and he gets the couch!? Saddening.

Report Post Tip

Timber laughs.

I hate cooking so when I do you had best be there or else. 

Report Post Tip

PSH! Women, eh Dagenham_Cristian? Just don't know how much we work during the days :P

Report Post Tip

Dagenham_Cristian has to be careful what he says

No comment :P

Report Post Tip

And I don't work?!? I turn have things I do as well.

Timber looks at Dagenham_Cristian.

Report Post Tip

You see the mans eyes become wide open

You actually do stuff around these parts? :o

Report Post Tip

Dagenham_Cristian looks across at his wife and smiles

You do alot hunny

Dagenham_Cristian looks across at Zero_Barrier and winks

Report Post Tip

Timber catches the wink and storms off muttering as she leaves,

"See if I ever invite him to dinner again"

Report Post Tip

Dagenham_Cristian quickly runs after his wife

Report Post Tip

You see the man take out his flask again, roll his eyes and take a long swig.

Report Post Tip

Nice Story, I like it

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Fight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL