Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Protection Order Started by: Rufino on Dec 09, '15 16:24

"All those under Made Man wearing the tags of The Horde and The Blackshirt from Bella Vista are to be given 7 days protection from this notice to find new homes, all those that are untagged are classed as free kills.

Thank you."

Report Post Tip

Bronx has been informed. 

Report Post Tip

Some of the associates of The Horde never changed their tag from "Polaris".

Please allow those wearing "Polaris" tags 7 days of protection as well.

Report Post Tip

The Hell Cooperative has been informed. Rest in peace to the fallen.

Report Post Tip

"Those wearing tags of Polaris, The Horde and The Blackshirt are protected for the during of this order."

Report Post Tip

Manhattan has been informed

Report Post Tip

On behalf of Minion, Yellow Fever has been informed!

Report Post Tip
Why was my boss killed?
Report Post Tip
I'm sure there will be an explanation Avery. There generally is, however, if not then Mobsters must settle with deeds done by those in charge. You have a new home, be grateful for your status of being alive and maybe the community will be informed or maybe not. Its the life we live. Best of luck in your new organisation!
Report Post Tip

Nothing was said about people that have slept a little too long but are still wearing their crew tags... 

So people should be assuming they are SAFE, not shooting them..

Report Post Tip

What a generous world we live in. 

Report Post Tip
"Being honest, they weren't mentioned because seven days is not that long to wait and considering the amount of times TylerDurden and co have tried to invade America, I didn't think it was urgent for them to die. I tried to show as much respect as I could be doing what I could to keep all those tagged alive whether they are sleeping or not."
Report Post Tip

Oh I understand that. I was speaking more to the people that keep shooting the ones that have been asleep a little too long. You did a good thing putting up a protection order.

Yes it's a generous world, Bigwood. It kind of helps to keep the peace this way.

Report Post Tip

Not to sound too a dick, but what part of punishing people for killing someone who can't be arsed to be a part of our world keeps peace? 

It doesn't do much other to disrupt peace, protection orders are and odd idea to me to begin with. But it should be assumed anyone sleeping more than the normal time frame bestowed by the gods (7 days) is free canon fodder. 

Report Post Tip

Okay in MY opinion it helps to keep the peace. It might seem generous but honestly, if it's not mentioned, I just assume the people wearing crew tags that have been inactive are still safe for seven days just like the others that were left crewless.

Report Post Tip

By inactive, I mean asleep for a little too long. Just to clarify.

Report Post Tip
Because there aren't enough targets running around here to shoot otherwise? I remember when people who used their weapons on targets were actually disciplined and followed rules and guidelines. Doing otherwise has bred laziness and allowed people to not be held accountable for their actions.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

MB tips his Fedora to Cassiopeia

I am going to take a piece of your comment not the whole thing, so don't get upset if you feel it is being taken out of context. 

" were actually disciplined and followed rules and guidelines. '

Fair bit, however there was common ass sense used as well. Shots were taken on a case by case basis and IF someone was well in a coma it wasn't a big deal. Now it seems even if someone is asleep for almost a month it is the end of the world and the cracken is to be released upon the very souls who even thought of cleaning our proud world of such a lazy sloth. 

To be frank, if you have a person sleeping enough with in your walls to be considered a part of this conversation you were simply a member whoring nubby gubbins to begin and there really shouldn't be a pro-order going out. After a certain point you should be turning that time challenged person over to your own guns for training and fodder the fact that you didn't shouldn't mean others should pay the price for doing so. 

Yes I get "Your Leader said no, blah blah blah" Perhaps but was it really "MY" leader or did a mass communication come from some LH/RH in some other structure that doesn't mean shit all to me? I am sorry, if you don't like my stance but I won't come out here and drone about and towing the "so and so has been informed" line when the whole idea and process is flawed. 

MB wonders why he bothers, its not like he is even close to putting in effort to hunt these people anyway. It would interfere with nap time at PISS-ANT HQ

Report Post Tip
That was a long reply to eight words. I'll be honest I only half listened. Because, regardless of your thoughts on it... Those who issued the protection order made the rules. Therefore, your thoughts on the matter are irrelevant.

The responsibility of handling a weapon in this thing of ours is a tremendous one. There are rules in place for a reason. By your logic, there is really no reason to give someone new to these shores seven days to live either if they've just spent the whole time sleeping in the alleyway... But we have to because that's the rules. I mean seriously, is it really THAT painful to have to wait seven days to eliminate someone, regardless if they're awake or asleep? Give me an effing break.

And as the saying goes, if you don't like the way things are handled, rank up and change it.
Report Post Tip

Two_Gunnz see's and hears the protection order but can't help but have a question that is bothering him.

If the protection order for 7 days why were people who were tag killed before those 7 days was up?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL