Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:47:51
Page:  1 
Local 7/11? Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Nov 05, '09 22:37

I had been in The_Messiah's office handing in some cash I got from a drug run when a couple thugs walked in. "Hello boys. How are you doing?" The Messiah said,turning away from me for a minute. "Pretty good boss,we stole some old bitches purse,and then we successfully made it out of the post office with $800." One of the thugs said.

"Nice. You should move on to something a little bigger now. The 7/11 on main street. I'm sure Tommy here will help you." The Messiah said as he looked at me. I just looked at him. "Well...I guess I can fit you two into my schedule. I thought I got over 7/11's when I was made. I guess not." I smiled at The Messiah.

"Would you really man? That would be great!" The other thug said. "Yeah. I got a couple of snub nose's at my apartment. Lets go." I said. Once I picked up the guns for the two,and I had my own .45,we got into one of their cars and sped off.

"So I'm Tommy." I eventually said. "Hey,I'm Michael and this is Johnny."

"Nice to meet you guys." I said. Johnny was driving,Michael beside him in the passenger and I was in the back. We pulled into the 7/11 parking lot. "Okay boys. Masks." I said,just then I remembered my 12 gauge shotgun I had under the backseat. The seats lift up to hide my drugs,guns,anything illegal. I pulled the ski mask over my face,got the 12 gauge and got out of the car.

The clerk quickly pulled out a semi-automatic when he saw us coming. When the gun shot off,I rolled into one of the isles. I heard Michael's cries. "I got shot! Ahhh! There's blood everywhere. Johnny help me! John--" He was gone. "Stupid fuck. You never,I mean NEVER use anyones name in a robbery." I thought.

I rolled out of the isle,to see Johnny at Michaels' aid. "Fuck 'em" I mumbled to myself as I ran out of the door and got back into my car. "I aint getting caught for those stupid fucks and their 7/11."  Johnny quickly ran out the door,I began to drive off and he was chasing the car.

"Tommy! Tommy wait!" I heard him scream. I decided I'd stop. Terrible mistake. Just then a dozen cop cars pulled up. When dumb-ass Johnny put the barrel of his .38 snub nose out the window and fired,they shot back. "What the fuck is your problem?" But he didn't have time to respond. I leaned over,opened the door,and kicked his ass out.

When The Messiah found out he wasn't pleased.

"Boss,I'm telling you,the dudes were ignorant. They kept saying names,then Johnny the dipshit shot a fucking cop! What'd you want me to do?" I asked,he didn't say anything. Most likely since he woulda done the same thing. There's a lesson to this...Don't rob 7/11's with stupid-ass thugs...Or something like that...

Report Post Tip

Fayth see's the destruction and decides to make a note of leaving thugs out of her jobs

Report Post Tip

Frank agrees never run with stupid thugs

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Local 7/11?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL