Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:21:38
Page:  1 
In regards to socks Started by: TBK on Nov 06, '09 06:42

TBK sits calmly watching the various businesses and newspapers come and go. It's never a sock store she states to the random stranger next to her. He walks away without saying anything back, but this doesn't stop her from jumping up to continue the conversation.

"There are a million suit shops, tons of bars, clubs, and grills, but never a sock shop. Why is this? Is it just ahead of its time or is it just too awesome for one person to do alone? Maybe its time to establish a shop specifically to sell socks. Think about all the different kinds of sock there could be, like....wool, or....non-wool. "

The random stranger hops on a bus and TBK sits down on a bench and starts talking to a new stranger.

"I think there is something wrong with the lack of sock sales going on. Maybe it's just me but this lacking factor is a heart breaking one. I personally wear socks everyday, and most people I know do this also. How can such a common item be so forgotten?"

The stranger looks on with wonder before saying, "This is truly remarkable, I too must know why this item has been so neglected. Can anyone answer this hard thought provoking question?"

Report Post Tip

Fayth smacks her hand to her forehead and wonders why she never thought of it before

You know you're right! I want a sock shop where I can get stripy, spotty, brightly coloured socks! You should make one because I'm in dire need of new socks.

Fayth walks off staring at her tatty socks hopig she can buy more soon

Report Post Tip

McKnighter walks over to his Associate, does a heroic pose, and sits down.

"Yes, what a great idea. I have not once thought about my socks, for I wear pants all the time."

McKnighter pulls on his pants, and a horrid wave of nastyness hits the group. The sock was, nuclear waste green.

"Hmm, that can't be good. That shop better open soon."

Report Post Tip

:Cosmo runs through with a fist full of papers, cigar in his mouth, and frenzy in his eyes, looking up at some unseen object:

Buy low!  Sell high!!

Buy! Buy!  I'm ruined!!

Sell!  Sell!  I'm rich!!

What?...Oh...Excuse me.  I must have misunderstood.  Well, in this case, I would have to say buy high, and sell low.  I enjoy knee socks.

Report Post Tip

Im glad for the positive responces, ill start work on my own sock shop right now.

Report Post Tip

Timber hears that there will be a sock shop.

Please do tell me where I can find this sock shop. I would like to buy a whole pile for some people.

Report Post Tip

Stephan looks on in wonder, thinking to himself

"Socks.. Finally.. All of my Christmas present needs under one roof. Socks for dad.. I'm sure Ma said she wanted socks.. And yeah, I gave socks to bro last year, but you can never have too many socks." Out loud he says:

"Thank you TBK, you have just saved me hours of trawling round non-sock orientated shops!"

Report Post Tip

"Detroit will be my home of business" she says," Im glad to hear this will be of help to others."

Report Post Tip

Shakes his head.

No need my good sir.  I have no need for a sock shop, as I go free toeing it.  I know, shocking that I would allow my feet to go sockless.  But fact of the matter is that my feet enjoy the feel of no socks.  They like to sweat right into the shoe.  That way, the shoes get ripe, and so do my feet.  And fast. 

My feet like the feel of a cool breeze on a windy day.  Kinda like my....well, that's a story for the next shop that opens up. 

No to socks. 

Report Post Tip

I would like some socks

Report Post Tip

The first person I can remember meeting who didnt wear socks. I cant imagine what that must be like.

Report Post Tip

Did he just say, "No need my good sir."

I'm shocked TBK did not correct him.

Report Post Tip

I let the first horrible insult pass.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: In regards to socks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL