Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:15:30
Page:  1 
The End Of The Line Started by: mookie_da_man on Nov 06, '09 14:22

*The tires screech from the all black V16 swerving around the corner, Tommy guns still blaring out the windows. *

I fall back against the cold hard brick building starting to feel my shirt getting wet now. It's making the breeze cut right through me, It's a lot colder now than it was a moment ago. I can still hear those shots ringing out as if there was someone standing next to me shooting. I feel myself sliding down the building toward the puddle that's starting to form beneath me. I'm hurt bad and I know it. This might be it for me. I can't say that I don't deserve it but why now, why when I'm finally deciding to split the organization into the new leaders so I could finally retire in a few years. I haven't killed anyone myself in years. All I have been doing these last couple of months has been giving people opportunities. Too late for regrets now though I suppose.

I can feel the burn of the bullets simmering into my flesh now. It hurts a lot more than you would think reading the news papers or those picture films people love to see. Even after watching many a men wreathe in pain from the burning of the bullets that came from the end of my own gun. I couldn't imagine it would feel like this. I don't have the strength to move from this corner now and I suppose by the time I have been moved form here I won't be around to see it anymore. Death is here now. I can feel it breathing in my face, staring into my eyes. I can hear it call for me yet there is no voice. It's my time and I'm ready. I am at peace with my lord and I believe he's already forgiven me for what I have done. I'm ready to see all those friends and family that I've already lost in this long life of mine's especially and I am happy with the ones who will be left running the family now.

The only thing running through my head now is, Who would have done this? Who could have done this? Was it a set up? Was it an enemy or a friend? (In my line of work one can go from friend to enemy very quick and I know that I've done more than enough to have been owed this.)
What I do know is that it was well planned and thought out. How did they know that the only place I go without bodyguards is to the newsstand at the corner every morning before everybody has gotten up. They had to have been watching me for a while to catch me like this. I also know that this is only the beginning. Either whoever it was is planning on knocking off ALL the higher ranked members in my family or it was just a personal attack against me. One thing for certain though there will be retaliation.

Now I have to focus all that there is left in me to figure out who did this so that I can leave the name of whoever it was for my brother and son so that they don't kill the wrong people over this. I've done a lot of wrong and killed and took from a lot of families but I run this city now. My deeds were done back in the day to take over here and everybody from back then are just about dead by now. None of the families who I took this city from are even still in existence and I have always been fair once I was the Godfather. Who held their feelings back for this long?

*The Godfather starts to reminisce on the old days when he did his worse deeds. He remembers ALL of the crimes that he's done that could have lead him to this point . . . *

Report Post Tip

Hearing gun shots Zeus quickly runs over from getting his morning coffee. "Mookie what the hell has happened?" Barely able to talk Mookie replies, " they got me zeus they got me!" " Who got you, who would have shot you?"  Quickly Zeus takes off his coat and wraps it around Mookie. " We are going to the hospital, and i am going to find the one responsiable."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The End Of The Line
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL