Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:08:05
Page:  1 
Patience? Started by: Gaius on Nov 06, '09 17:12

Gaius awoke to a telephone screaming in his ear, it was his most trusted right hand, Pops, informing him that another individual had taken a pot shot at his Godfather, he yelled for his boys to be ready outside his doorstep within minutes, and with the click of the phone, he knew his order was being carried out. From around the city, calls were being made, everything from Thug to Don under Gaius was being mobilized, ready for war at the Godfather's nod.

Swiftly Gaius moved and dressed, placing his gun in hand he slipped it into his right coat pocket and motioned for his masses of bodyguards to leave the villa behind and follow him.

Upon entering the streets he didn't need to say a word, 50 mafioso's were at his side, and they walked down the block towards the Godfather's home. 

Barking orders for every man to surround the place and protect his Godfather, Gaius stepped inside with Pops at his right, and Remus_Lupin at his left.

To his shock he found his Godfather sitting in his chair, playing with some girl he had probably gathered off the street. Looking into Gaius's eyes was all it took, as a tear fell from Gaius's face, Godfather Premier sent the girl away and stood up.

Not yet, my young friend...

Godfather Premier said and Gaius motioned for his left and right to step into the hall and close the door. At the sound of a click Gaius wound up like a clock and began... his Godfather patiently listening to him until he was finished.

You told me the last time, one more shot. I've been patient, what more would you ask of me? We are here to protect our city, our way of life, and these idiots continue to take pot shots at you and others we love and care for. Whats it going to take? HOW MANY HAVE TO FUCKING DIE before action is taken? How long must I sit by why are you are shot at?

Godfather Premier began laughing... and this fueled Gaius's rage even more.

I will not sit and allow them to continue shooting at you, I WON'T FUCKING STAND FOR IT. The next shot thats fired I won't come here, I'll take a flight and start leveling blocks.

Godfather Premier looked at Gaius and began playing with a gun in his hand, twirling it around and around... as if amused.

Gaius calming down walked over and poured himself a drink, knowing that he was the only man alive that could sit and argue with his Godfather, knowing that if anyone else did, he himself would shoot the idiot on the spot, let alone what Godfather Premier would do.

He sat down and lit a cigarette, taking a long drag and then a pull from the scotch in his hand.

Godfather Premier stood up and said four words that changed Gaius's life forever. 

Do you trust me?

Gaius frowned at his Godfather before responding

You should know better then to ask that question. My bloodline have given there lives for you, and I'm no different. You have but to ask for my life and it's yours. You also know that a day later my son would be standing right where I am now, as a young Thug before you, ready to start out again, protecting you.

Godfather Premier came over and grabbed Gaius by the shoulder, motioning him towards a window. Below were 200 street soldiers, ready to fight, and die for the two men above. Never taking his eye off the scene below, he spoke:

We cannot level an entire city merely because one mafioso decides to take a pot shot at me my young friend. Patience, we must allow other cities to try there hand at leadership, so long as they are not harmful to us, we will let them be. However, these things happen. We must be understanding, and allow the individual cities leadership to handle the situation at hand. Patience my young friend, Patience.

Report Post Tip

Don Gaius' loyalty to his GodFather is so admirable.

GodFather Premiers wisdom is unquestionable.

I can see why. it is so easy for Don Gaius to be so emotional and dedicated to his God Father.

This makes it so much more easier for me to trust my own life in the hands of these gentlemen.

Report Post Tip

I can only agree with what Pops has said.  My life is in their hands, and I wouldn't trust it with anyone else.

Report Post Tip

i  agree with Pops and Remus_Lupin, my life is in their hands, and i trust they do the best for the family

Report Post Tip

When Cassiopeia got the call she did not hesitate to ready herself. She grabbed her gun, tucking it safely into her hiding place. She placed her pin striped jacket, slipped it on, buttoned it up and headed down to the Godfather's HQ where they would await for his word.

Standing on the street with everyone else, she looked up at the window as her Godfather and her Don stood there staring down and she smiled at the two men that she would gladly give her life for without a moments hesitation.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Patience?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL