Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:14:55
Page:  1 
Just an ordinary Sunday. Started by: Jen on Nov 07, '09 01:36

Sitting at a cafe on the streets of Las Vegas, she was soaking up the last of the warmth before it turned a bit chilly for the winter. She turned the page of the newspaper and furrowed her brow, "Ahh, Tallien got God father at last."  she murmured to herself  before reading more of the local news.

To her left a cry went up, and she raised her eyes from the paper, "What on earth?"  she asked as she lowered the paper. When nothing was heard again she shook her head, "you're being silly." she told herself  as she picked up the paper again. She checked her horoscope just before the shots rang out, "What the hell?" she asked as she tossed the paper on the table, spilling her cup of coffee.

Her hand went to reach for the gun in her ankle holster but she stopped herself, waiting, wondering..

Report Post Tip

good job..just ya left me hangin at the end haha

Report Post Tip

The sound of gunshots brought him back from his day dream. Sitting at a table with Jen, he was lost in his own mind, thinking about the events of the past few days. Tototally unaware that Jen seemed concerned at first, the second round of shots broke him back to reality. Seeing that Jen was really on edge, he undid the strap on his gun holster. Looking towards the concerned Jen, he taps the table to get her attention.

Get your wits about you, I think we should go out there and find out all the excitment is about

Report Post Tip

Her jaw dropped as she stared at her boss. "Why is it always, "go and check it out" Hmm?" She asked him as she pulled her gun out and took a step closer to him, "Can't ever be, 'Hey Jen, lets run in the opposite direction kid.' Nooo. Never that." she winked to show she was kidding, sort of and straightened her shoulders, "I suppose you're going to want me to go first?" she asked him with an eyebrow raised.

Report Post Tip

As he stood, he carefully straightened his suit. Fancys clothes
where not a passion of his, but at Jens persistance, he had bought a
handful of nice suits. Placing a few dollars on the table, he walked
out of the bar first, with Jen only a few steps behind. Carefully
walking down the street, trying to pay attention to everything around
him, he is startled with the guns shots ring out agian, this time
obviously closer, for the noise was much louder.

He quickly glanced behind at Jen, giving her a look of amusement. They where heading in the direction of gunshots, not aware of what they could possibly be getting into. As they walked closer to where the gunshots seemed to be coming from, he saw a line of police cars speeding past them, heading towards the cities federal bank

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Just an ordinary Sunday.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL