Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:54:48
Page:  1 
The Wolf's Bite Started by: ballsy_mcdermont on Nov 07, '09 17:16

A crew of a few young men were leaving a backroads bar. They were all members of a tight knit family. Vito_T was the leader of this crew made up of Cosmo_Kramer, Mad_frank and Azerax. Ballsy_mcdermont was their driver. 

This particular night was rough on them. They were at a reception to celebrate the marriage of Vito_T's only son, Bosco. They became very close since Vito's wife had been slain about six years ago and he made it his number one priority to find her killers. They were rivals. Some how Vito had made one of them mad one night at a poker game. One of them accused Vito of cheating and said that he owed him the money he lost that night, with interest. So being as they were both drunk, Vito blew him off and even proved to him he wasn't cheating. When the day came for him to pay, he hadn't had a second thought. One day he walks in the door and finds his wife's headless body on the sofa.

He immediately knew who was to blame, but when he went to proclaim his vengeance on these spineless rats, they had skipped town.

After he buried his wife, Vito didn't contact any of his crew for two months. He had been planning, plotting, pondering and drinking heavily. He replayed the poker night over and over in his head. He thought they were square on the stupid misunderstanding. 

Cosmo constantly called. Vito would either not answer or tell him there was nothing to worry about. But Cosmo was worried. He tried to help calm the rage he began to notice in Vito, but no one could even fathom what he had planned.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. Vito heard the sound of someone running away.  When he open the door , he didn't expect what he found. He had a package. There was no trucks on the street, no cars coming or going, so who sent this? He took a long look around and quickly stepped back in the house. He sat the brown box on the table. He sat staring at it, wondering if he should open it or not. He took a double shot of whiskey and waited for another few seconds. He took a knife from his back pocket and slid it along the sides of the box and carefully opened it.

Vito spewed at the very moment he opened the box. He took a big step back. His body was trembling all over and he needed another drink. He picked up the phone and dialed Cosmo.  "Get over here,now!"

Cosmo arrived in ten minutes and didn't bother to knock. "What is it,Vito?"         "Open that box and tell me what you see Cosmo."  Cosmo opened the box and started gagging and crying at the same time.  "Why did they wait so long? Why six years? Did they leave a return address?"

"It looks as if it's been frozen and is that makeup?"

Neither Vito nor Cosmo was prepared to find Vito's wife's head in the box. But they aren't wasting any more time. It was time to put Vito's plans into action....

Report Post Tip

Such a disrespectful act will never not be tolerated!

Report Post Tip

Well said Ballsy, I can't wait to hear what I end up doing.  Suicide?  Mass murder?  Forgive and forget?

Or maybe she burned one too many batches of cookies, and in a drunken rage, I killed her myself!

Pulls Mad_Frank into a sidebar and speaks softly...

Double negatives never don't confuse me.  To preserve my precious little cerebral processing power, never don't not use them.

Vito_T pats Frank on the back and smiles.

Report Post Tip

Good job ballsy, cant wait to read the next part!

Report Post Tip

Good job ballsy, cant wait to read the next part!that act of disrespect will be revenged.they will pay u don't mess with the WolfPack.

Report Post Tip

Benajamin Aka Lefty hears the story Ballsy just told and shakes his head

Damn I hope you get them, that fucked of them.

Report Post Tip

Caius listened at the man from the wolfpack finished his tail and instictively reached for his gun...

My good friend Beowulf would not tolerate such disrespect if he were around, of that I can assure you. I can't wait to see what is done. The one thing we mafioso's do not allow above all else is disrespect. We allow thieving from little old ladies, even a bit of murdering, but disrespect... pfft...

Caius lit a smoke and walked away, thinking of what he would do in such a case.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wolf's Bite
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL