Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:26:28
Page:  1 
New to the streets Started by: Hyung on Nov 08, '09 19:32

Hyung walks scared done the streets wondering what will happen to him, wondering will everyone on these streets really accept him as one of their own. Being one of the only Asians one these streets. While walking down the streets, many just stare wondering why he's here. Hyung keeps walking and finds a restaurant named "little Sicily". So he walks in and sitting down wondering what kind of place it is. He looks over and sees two men sitting next to him. Both men wearing black suits and have a gun on the table. One looks at Hyung and starts walking towards him. He knows these guys are in the mafia and he scared of what they will do to him. The man walk to up to the Korean. Hyung shaking scared almost going to pee his pants and then the black suited man reaches into his pocket. Hyung screaming in his mind hoping it's nothing bad and suited man pulls out his hand and ----

Report Post Tip

says hey i am jp900555 and you are well it does not matter i can hlep you just give me a call and handes korean a paper

Report Post Tip

Hyung looks at the piece of paper. The paper has a number on it. By the time Hyung looks up he is surprised to see two men in black suits.

"Hi, Im RalphieBeans. I dont mean to offend you but you look like a guy that could use some work. If your interested give us a ring."

The two men stare down with cold eyes waiting for a response...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New to the streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL