Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:48:08
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Good news from Philadelphia Started by: Pip on Nov 09, '09 13:31

Pip steps onto the streets and watches the people shuffling by on their merry way about the city, he raises his hand to get the attention of people passing by his HQ...

As people begin to gather round, Pip clears his throat and begins to speak....

Fellow mobsters, as you know i have recently taken over as the second boss of Philadelphia along side the formidable Paul_Vidi, working under the great Godmother ScipitaRourke. I have decided to auth my long serving and great RHM -V- as my Capo Decina, he has proven his worth to my family and the city and fully deserves this opportunity to run his own crew within my family.

I would like to wish -V- all the best with this venture, it has been an honour to have such a hard working and loyal RHM alongside me for such a time. I am sure he will make a fantastic leader and i look forward to working along side him in this capacity for the foreseeable future.

Congratulations -V-

Pip cheers

Report Post Tip

Congratulations -V-, well deserved!!

Report Post Tip

Congrats _V_ wellm done mate

Report Post Tip

Congrats _V_

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend, I know you will bring awesome things for Philidelphia and personally i don't think Don Pip could of picked a better guy for the job. And congratulations Don Pip on becoming the second half of the Philidelphia leadership truely well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Congratualtions -V-

Something well deserved, and I agree with RJ. I know you'll make Philly proud

Shakes -V-'s hand

Report Post Tip

Congrats -V-. I'm sure this is very deserved. I give you wishes for the best and I hope that things go good for you and your family.

Elvira tips her head towards him and smiles before walking off.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations -V-

It was well deserved and its clear from your past performances you will do well

Report Post Tip

Congratulations -V-

You are well respected and this is well deserved

Report Post Tip

Congrats -V-!!! I am sure it was well deserved and that you will do Philly proud..

Report Post Tip

Well Deserved -V-, I wish you all the best

Report Post Tip

brilliant -v- thts Great!! WELLDONE!!!

Report Post Tip

V cheers!

Oh no wait... that was your bit.

V clears his throat and starts again

I would like to thank Pip, and Godmother Scipita Rourke for the fantastic opportunity that they have offered me. Pip is a great leader and mentor, and I could not have gotten to where I am now if it were not for him.

Thank you all for your kind words.

V cheers, and thinks to himself that it was at the right time this time. And for some reason he feels like it's a gakni day... whatever that means.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Mr V.  Im glad to serve under you.

Report Post Tip

PJ wonders up to -V-, cigarette in hand. He takes a puff and accidently blows it at -V-

Oh man, i'm so sorry. Congratulations Don V. Good luck.

Report Post Tip

Auset walking by spots Pip standing there giving his speech, next to him was -V-

a cigar in his hand, Auset approaches -V-, shakes his hand and congratulates him:

"Congrats -V-"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations -V- I am sure you will make an excelent addition to Philly. Well deserved my friend. I wish you the best of luck in philly.

Nikolai shakes -V-'s hand

Report Post Tip

Congrats V..Best of luck

Report Post Tip

Congratulations -V-,best of luck to you.Im always here for you.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations -V-, you are someone I have not met yet but Pip is someone who is very capable and therefore if he has endorsed you, I would buy in.

Best of luck,

Rhuarc

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Good news from Philadelphia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL