Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 10:01:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Teppanyaki Grill and Bar Started by: Ronin on Dec 16, '15 12:52

Luther arrived in Detroit for the first time. He had driven down their from Philadelphia and after a long drive like that, there was nothing better then a good meal and some drinks. He walked to the busy streets of Detroit's business district and walked passed a couple of restaurants, but none of which appealed to him to stay and eat. He finally walked passed the Teppanyaki Grill and Bar, and when he looked through the window he saw two familiar faces, Ronin and ConnorMcDavid. He decided to walk inside and great both men.

15 minutes later.

After a small greeting and catching up the two men had persuaded Luther to stay and eat there. He took place at the table and looked at the menu. When the waitress walked by he asked her for a whisky, and a meal. He asked her to surprise him with their best dish. 

Report Post Tip

After what seemed like a two day flight from Philadelphia to Detroit, Morte_Rossa descended down the steps from the plane with an empty stomach. She decided her first stop would be to find a nice restaurant to eat at, maybe drink a bit too. This was her first trip to Detroit so she wasn't exactly sure what kind of restaurants were out there but she was perfectly willing to drive the car that she rented around until she found one.

After filling out the paperwork for the rental, she exited the airport building, got into the car and made her way into Detroit. She spotted several businesses on one of the main roads, some of them restaurants, some of them pawn stores, and some she wasn't quite sure what they were. Then, a little farther down the road, she spotted a fancy-looking restaurant that stood out from all the rest, with a sign that said Teppanyaki Grill and Bar, and she slowed down to park in front of the building.

She noticed her lipstick had faded slightly since putting it on earlier in the day so she freshened it, then opened the car door, stepping out into the melting snow on the street. She was glad she had chosen to wear closed-toe heels that day because she really hated getting snow inside her shoes. After shutting the door of her car, she straightened up her skirt then made her way up to the entrance of the restaurant.

Pushing the door open, she was immediately greeted by voices from the customers and employees inside and the smell of food she had never tried before. She wasn't exactly sure what made her stop here other than the fact that the restaurant stood out from the rest, but she was definitely willing to try the new foods.

Morte waited for a bit at the front entrance, but was greeted by the hostess not too long after. She asked, "Could I be seated by the grill? I've always wanted to see the food prepared and I see you guys have the Chef there."

When the hostess nodded, Morte smiled and followed her to the grill area, taking one of the empty seats. The smiled and nodded again when the hostess said her server would be with her shortly. In the chair by the grill, she waited patiently, watching the Chef prepare food for waiting customers.

Report Post Tip

She smiled and nodded again**

Report Post Tip

another bloody restaurant with an anti-squirrel menu

bring me some nuts

AI!

Report Post Tip

After the waitress had come and gone, Morte watched the Chef prepare her food right in front of her. 

If the food tastes as good as it looks, this will be amazing... She thought to herself.

About six minutes or so later, her food was plated and set down in front of her. Her mouth was watering already just from the smell and she couldn't wait to take the first bite. If it was good, she wouldn't mind making at least a weekly trip to Detroit just to come in and eat at the Teppanyaki Grill & Bar.

She picked up her fork and got the first bite in her mouth. The tastes were so amazing, she couldn't put it into words. She had never eaten anything so wonderful before that day. Looking up at the Chef, she swallowed the bite then said, "This is the best dish I've ever had. Thank you very much!"

He smiled at her then continued on with his cooking, and when her food was completely gone (she debated licking the plate, it was that good..), she got up, walked over to the cash register area and paid for her meal, making sure she tipped with waitress and the cook. She then took her leave from the restaurant and decided she would be back there very soon. Possibly even the next day!

She opened her car door and hopped inside, starting up the engine and driving away from the curb to find more fun places in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Qahnaarin stopped in for a quick bite, he had always enjoyed noodles. There was something oddly familiar about this place, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He sat down and ordered some noodles and sat watching the patrons. It wasn't a very busy place, but Qahnaarin liked it's feel. There was a photo on the wall of the original owner, a man who was completely covered in tattoos and could definitely beat up your dad. It was Qahnaarin's great great grandfather, Ronin. 

Having not heard much from his father about his ancestors, Qahnaarin was shocked to find that Ronin had owned a business in Detroit. He sat there for a moment pondering and sipping a sake before his food arrived shortly after. He ate his noodles and left the Teppanyaki, but made a mental note to return someday when he had more free time.

Report Post Tip

Tugaone was roaming the streets of Detroit, looking for some food after a long day working. From across the street, he saw a restaurant signaling some food he hadn't heard of just yet. Curious, he walked in.

Astonished by the decoration, he made his way to an open seat, taking his spot in this weird place. He was amazed by so many of the objects inside, things he had never seen before. This is not from the old continent, he thought, confused. A waiter came up to him, delivering him a sleek menu, in a style he couldn't possibly recognize, with words he couldn't make sense of.

He prompted "I just want some good food, man. Let me into whatever you have here." He remarked, pointing at a man next to him eating some food that looked incredibly weird to him "That looks good. Can I have some of it?"

Report Post Tip

Reggie just touched down in Detroit , he's been waiting to eat all day. So he decides to go to his favorite spot in Detroit, Teppanyaki Grill and Bar.

When he arrives he sees a lot of people as usual, but its worth the wait. 

After a few minutes he is seated at a table.

Report Post Tip

While in Philly, Sera purchased herself an Airstream Globetrotter, A wise purchase worth the money. She wasn’t a fan of hotels and was shock by the nonexistence of other accommodations such as motels in the different cities.

But the one thing that surprised her was Uriah was right; she did have a coffee shop in Philly that was running well. She checked it out personally as a customer and decided to leave it be.

She used the same system for the one in Detroit. It was thriving. All profits from both went back into the communities to help the children, the elderly, and those down on luck.

Sera realized she needed an administrator to help her to keep things organized. A team would be the ideal fit.

She would reach out to Marvelous on it.

This evening she was at Teppanyaki Grill and Bar. She was sitting in a corner booth drinking ginger ale and nibbling on breadsticks waiting for her order.

She was celebrating and treating herself a little bit today. 

She earns another promotion, one she achieved through hard work, watching how she carried herself, and never giving up.  Sera hopes to inspire others to keep their head up and not give up.

Smiling yet again, she was glowing like sunshine.

Report Post Tip

ahhhhhhhhh Teppanyaki, the Japanese art of catching eggs in your hat

'hello, I'd like to catch eggs in my hat please, also, do you serve food?  I'd also rather like some beer if you serve it'

Dino looks for an egg catching hat.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Teppanyaki Grill and Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL