Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 22:15:31
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
BG ? Started by: Sweetsuns on Dec 17, '15 05:26

Are there ways to gain BG without purchasing them?

Report Post Tip
I'm pretty sure the only way to obtain a bodyguard without buying one is purchase credits with cash sell them and buy bodyguards but that defeats the purpose. Long story short, I don't think so. Having bodyguards are a luxury.
Report Post Tip
Break out them 0 guard prisoners and you may luck out and get a freebie. However, other than that, the only way is to work hard and buy them with cash you earn either by selling credits or doing things like drug runs, petties, felonies, and OCs.

Nothing in life is free after all... You have to work a bit for it.
Report Post Tip

thanks, I heard about what Cordelia said so i was just wondering.

Thought it was interesting, I could go to Tip and find where the most unemployed bg's are and break 0's?

Report Post Tip
They have a LB on their profile. They tend to go very quickly
Report Post Tip

No, Sweetsuns unemployed BGs are the BGs of dead players. The 0s that you can break out of jail are alive.

Report Post Tip

How many BG required for each Lvl ? mean from 10-25 do I have to buy or focus on other thing ?

Report Post Tip
How do I train my bg
Report Post Tip

https://mafiareturns.com/manage/bgmanagement.php got to this page Diamond, and click the train button :)

Report Post Tip

@Sweetsuns, there is only one way to gain a bodyguard without purchasing one, and that is usually by breaking a bodyguard out of jail. They will usually have an orange LB in the upper right corner of their profile, and usuallwhen you are breaking them out they will be with the 0's.

To train your bodyguard Manage/bodyguard manage <<bottom of the list, and there you will find out how to train. Now, upkeeping can offer you benefits, but I do not want to go into to many details, just make sure that you're upkeeping, as well as training. Always train and upkeep at the same time :) 

Hope that helps,

Ais

Report Post Tip

Also, there is no set BG requirement level, but there is a sort of user guide that most people go by, and you should ask your hit squad leader about that. Body guards are extremely expensive, especially with their upkeep. So just do the math, if you're spending roughly 3million and some change for #210 for total cost to train, not including weekly upkeep, you're looking at a hefty investment, but it is an investment that could benefit you greatly as far as protection against unwanted advances of many natures  go ;) 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Help
Replying to: BG ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL