Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:40:07
Page:  1 
My Dearest Father Started by: Sally_Gorido on Nov 12, '09 15:32

skipping down the alley, she was looking forward to seeing her father for the first time in two years. She had her Brother by her side of, Sam-Gorido.

They both hopped into the closest taxi they could find

"To the airport please, driver"

"Yes, m'am"

The drive to the airport was a long one, and the wait was unbearable. After what felt like days she hopped onto her plane. She looked around the cramped plane... Small places had never been her strong point. While she grips the armrests hard (The loud propellers already droning) her brother turns to face her.

"Do you think he'll remember us?"

Sally stayed quiet, she was off in a world of her own, thinking about everything that had happened since they had last seen this man, walking away from them, his wife, and his previous life. In the years before he had left, they had done everything together, they even joined a team of shooters. He tought her everything there is to know about shooting, before he was called up to duty

When the plane landed, they got off and got our luggage and ran to grab a taxi

"Where to love?" The man grunts in a Detroit accent.

"Can we go to E Venor Hwy, please"

They both kept quiet on the way there, just waiting, longing to see the man who deserted them, two long years ago.

They get out the car, to see a large man, quite stocky, but with a gigantic smile on his face, a loving one

"You've grown"

"You haven't, so how have you been?"

She says while hugging him very tightly. He smelt the same as he always had.. An odd mixture of alcohol and sweat.

"I have been fine, and you?"

After they had eaten and gotten to know everything that had happened, they took a seat in the living room.

Then there was a knock at the door

"I'll get that"

Frank-Torronto walks towards the door to get it, opens it, then goes into a very low whisper.

"You, with me NOW"

Frank waved his hands down, to signal that he wanted the man to keep quieter:

"Now is not a good time. At least let me say goodbye to my family"

"No, you may not"

"Then you leave me with no option"

Frank draws a small pistol from the inside of his jacket, and shoots the man square in the chest.

Frank already knew that this was probably just a thug that was picked up from the side of the street. So he closed the door, and went to his closet upstairs

"Sally, you take this, Sam you take this. I realised you have never shot before Sam, that why i am having you covering behinde us, your job is to make sure that we don't get too close them, so get cover behind the table, and as soon as you see any part of their bodies coming through that door, shoot at it immediately"

"What should i do dad?" Sally's voice was high and scared. But with a steely undertone. She was scared.. But it was under control.

"You are with me, we are going to be behind the chairs in the living room. Quickly put these on."

Frank throws two bulletproof vests, one for each of us

"Don't you need one?"

"I'll be fine."

Sally throws her vest back to Frank

"I'll be fine , you're the better shooter, you need it more,and don't bother arguing, we don't have time."

They all ran downstairs, and started putting as much as they could between them and the hall.

They were all in the living room, in the places, all with tommy guns in hand.

There was a therocious thud and then a crash, they knew this was the door falling off its hinges.

Frank made a signal, saying for them all too keep their voices down.

There was a large thud and another, then there was a hole in the door, Sam immediately shot into the hole.

"Good shot, are you sure you have'nt done this before?"

Frank said this while he was shooting into another hole that had just come up

From the sound of the voices, it sounded like there was five of them, against, three of us.

"Keep this up"

Then the door flew off his hinges, and we all started firing into the doorway, we heard nothing from them, no scream of pain, or anything.

Then someone flew round the corner, and fired in all direction. All of us ducked, but Frank, who kept his eye on the target, and shot two bullets into his head.

"Keep your heads up and keep your eye on the target."

Then another four men came out from behind the door, and ran into the middle of the room, just firing in every corner of the room.

She kept her eyes up, and aimed, but her hand was shaking, she shook away every thought, every memory, and fired two shots at his head, one narrowly missed, and the other, hit him square in the head.

She looked around, her brother and father had both been wounded, they had not been expecting it to be this hard, they were not expecting three people, this was obvious, by the lack of numbers. Though they finished what they came for.

She moved over to her father, and held him in her arms. She cried so hard that day, she would never forget it. He could just about speak to her, and with his dieing breath.

"Words cannot explain how proud i am of you, you have a real flair, i love you so dearly, just as i love..."

He cut out, and stopped breathing, she cried out to the heavens. From that day forward, she swore to find the man, who sent the people to kill her father...

Report Post Tip

Very good story,also very suspense.I enjoyed reading it.

Report Post Tip

Wow that was pretty much amazing. I think you should keep on writing it would give me something to do while i wait for a return message or something like that    :  )

Report Post Tip

Thanks you two, for the lovely comments

Report Post Tip

A fine script...

Report Post Tip

Very good story,also very suspense.I enjoyed reading it.Mario Claps" Loudly very nicely done.i hope to learn form ur writings.

Report Post Tip

marvellous script. well done

Report Post Tip

A very well written story, look forward to reading another one of your works.

Report Post Tip

Learning from our father's is something we smart mafioso's do best. We can never relive there lives, or re trace there steps, but we can ALWAYS learn from there mistakes. Thats what makes us better mafioso's. I like to believe that my father, although I never met the man, wanted me to be BETTER then he was. 

However, it appears that you got some first hand experience with your father, something many of us, unfortunately don't get. What an honor that must be.

Good story.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Dearest Father
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL