Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:37:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
New Orleans is better than New York Started by: Black-Night on Nov 13, '09 14:03

That's right Owney!  But, I would like to point out that they have repaid that debt.  They have taken Hazelspoon_Flamegoo off my hands, and therefore whatever debt they may have had has been paid in full.  And H_F, well he's the gift that keeps on giving. 

But, I do like Boaby's idea.  I have the perfect place to put our Black-Night 3000 Comedy Box.  :) 

Report Post Tip

shakes head

I am not sure why you are all so jealous of my name?

~HF~

Report Post Tip

Melis heads over to Ginger Ale.

So how much for one of those "I cuddled Deimne and all I got was this lil' punk ass pussy" shirts? I feel I should be doing my part in offering proceeds to my city clean up. I like to help out when I can even if I didnt get a cuddle. 

Feeling slightly left out she eyes the shirts.

Report Post Tip

Well, Melis, since the movement was cut short by the untimely death of the coalition president, these shirts are so cheap I'm practically GIVING THEM AWAY!

She turns and looks at the boxes upon boxes of shirts still left behind.

Seriously. I'm giving them away.

Report Post Tip

Well I'll take one anyways. Just in case it should ever arise that I need one again. I would hate to feel left out then. 

Report Post Tip

"That's right Owney! But, I would like to point out that they have repaid that debt."

I should have explained my point a little better. I wasn't implying that NO is in some kind of debt to NY. I was simply trying to state that we here in NY are brothers in arms with our NO counterparts. I was just taken aback by the fact that blackknight would step on the toes of his families friends and business associates.

Report Post Tip

Yes, the drugs are much stronger in NO.

Report Post Tip

Wraith grinned. First rate entertainment on the streets. "I recommend putting the entertainment system into mass production."

Report Post Tip

Detroit is also petty good

Report Post Tip

im happy he died means i don't have to waste my money putting a hit on him

Report Post Tip

Lesson to be learned.

Die Dont and Talk in the Streets :D

or perhaps

Dont give the "access keys" to your "life" to someone who can't be trusted

Report Post Tip

Dreko pulls up in a nice Mercedez and walks down to the arguement.

Now now ladys enough there are children on thses streets

Report Post Tip

Jack wanders in late wearing his "I <3 New York Cause I am Banned in New Orleans" shirt.

I like both cities to be honest, but I was deflowered in New York so it has my heart, well, more like my left ventricle since the rest of my heart belongs to Detriot! I mean, Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately I don't think you are banned from New Orleans.

~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

Hmm thats not very kind but i guess thats why you happen to be lying in your own pool of blood

Good luck with your next character

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately I don't think you are banned from New Orleans.

I might as well help him get a new shirt! JackMacleod is banned from St. Louis until further notice.

Report Post Tip

Enterprising as ever Godfather.

~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

Do you have any idea how much it's going to cost me to reprint these shirts?

Jack storms off to go put in another custom order.

Report Post Tip

I think black knight is just jealous

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Orleans is better than New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL