Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:30:07
Page:  1 
The man who saved me. Started by: Dorean on Nov 13, '09 14:47

"One cold winter's day. I laid on the ground freezing what was left of me.
A man with a great hat, and clean hands, helped me from the ground."

I asked him:
Who are you?
He replied:
I'm Stephen.
I asked him:
Are you alone as me in this world?
He replied with a calm voice:
No, i have a family that keeps me warm by the night.
My family. I raise all the newcomers as my own kids. I make
sure that they have somewhere to come when shelter is needed.

For awhile of watching this strange man, i gave him my final question:
Can i be in your family sir?
Stephen watched my from my toes up to the last bit of my hair.
He was thinking if i even could make it in this harsh world.
For a second later he replied:
Can you defend yourself when time in need?
I answered him:
Yeah, of course. "but this was a bit lie from my part"
He hastily said:
No you can't. I'm gonna make sure you will be trained in the
arts of gun, in how to make the sweetest deals in drugs. And even
how to break into a bank without making a sweat out of it.

I looked upon this great man. I thought he must be a mad man but at the
same time, he could be my father.
Stephen watched me over one more time and finally said:
Come here youngster. Let us go to my family, so you could get some new
cloths. And A hat. That is important after all.

As we began to walk......

This is the beginning of the tail of Dorean and how he came into the mafia world.
And how he joined the Stephen-Grammauta Family.

Report Post Tip

Vegas_Gionni looks at Dorean,

"Its intresting friend you have a good story. If you dont mind i would like to know why were you on the floor in the first place."

Vegas_Gionni sits back and waits for Dorean to reply.

Report Post Tip

Well, sometimes, your memory just goes into the thin air. My memory doesn't stretch back from childhood. My memory only goes back to the day when Stephen found me. But more is coming. Keep up the reading. :)

Report Post Tip

Very nice start to this story. Can't wait to hear more about you and our leader Stephen.

Report Post Tip

Well, as i and Stephen walked down the street. He rapidly told about drugs. I asked him:

Drugs? What is drugs?

Stephen answered:

Well, drugs. These are things made for people who wishes to fly, to see the future and the past in the same time. Drugs are essential for a gangsters way of making a living.

I pondered for awhile about drugs while he was talking about those drugs.

He told me carefully:

A great tip when it comes to make a living of drugs. Is that you should buy the LOW and then sell them HIGH. This is the key for a great progress. Sometimes you'll have to even fly to other city to even make a GREATER profit. Like for instance, grain alcohol. You can buy it REALLY cheap at Detroit. Like $200 per unit. Then go to another city and sell it for $800. That's a profit of $600 per unit.

I thought about the idea of being millionaire after i have sold about 20000 units of Alcohol. But then i thought about if there was any more expensive drugs and i asked him of course. And Stephen face lit up like a candle and said:

Of course there is. We got Barbs. Heroin. Coke. Those three are the most expensives ones and you make the most profit off. "But DO BE CAREFUL" He said hasty. "Sometime's the pigs will be out for someone to throw in the slammer."

The pigs. Were have i heard it before? What are pigs exactly? These were the questions i needed some answer for.. But as the same as i thought about those questions Stephen noticed my faceless expression and he said:

Pigs are the cops. Those are the one who thinks that we should be in the slammer, or jail if you want to call it that. Jail is a building with full of our brethren. Who had made mistakes and ended up there. Those are the one's you will have to save from death sentences. But this is a another chapter in life and i will tell more about it then. For now let us continue home.

As the night approaches we stumbled across a building which Stephen looked at. He stared at it and tears began to come. One tear at a time. Then he continued. I stood there watching at the building not knowing what it was. Nothing was even written on the mailbox. I guessed something must have happen here. But asking for what it was would be against my own nature. He will tell me about it someday..

As we got closer to the family building......

More are yet to come about the tail of Dorean got to learn about arts of the gun. The dreaded Jail breaking of Stephen's right hand man. About the first "wack".

Report Post Tip

also

Report Post Tip

Vegas_Gionni strolls on in

"Friend you are delightfully good at speaking im hanging on the edge of the seat for more, You should kinda just feel me in and let everyone else wait, thats just what i think!" 

Vegas_Gionni walks off waving a goodbye until nextime!

Report Post Tip

Gionni, is it ok i call you Gionni?, I take that as a yes.

I asked him this at the same time i held my own coffee, just to take a sip. The scent of coffee descends and fills the room.

We both now we have all the time in the world. and i will of course continue about my story tomorrow. But with great story's comes compassion in telling them the right way, and not hurry through just to skip some good and even bad parts. Think about it Gionni, every tail comes with a good point.

I stretched myself and walk away with cup just smelling the good aroma of the coffee. Hopefully wishing the drugdealers would change their prices so i could make a earning. The boss need his tribute once again.

Report Post Tip

Well back to the stories boys and girls.

When Stephen and I came back to the family house he showed me my bed, my brothers and sisters. I greeted everone of them. But of course the day went to night and we all had to sleep. Well, back on the next day Stephen were already up and running speaking in the telephone yelling at people. I couldn't really understand what it was all about. But it sounded something went wrong with "drugs" thingy he told me about yesterday. Finally he hung up the phone, finger me to come closer. Then he checked my up and down and said:

- Good morning there Sunshine! Today is a good day. We are going to learn how to use a gun.

Well i thought on word of "gun". What the heck is a gun? This word, i have heard it before but what is it? I don't remember recalling it. So i asked him:

- What is a gun? What do you use it for? I really hate my memory...

As Stephen looked at me with the crazy eye thinking that I must have hit my head on a stone, he calmfully told me about this shining object even showing his own telling the story:

- This piece have been in more action you ever will be in. Probably you will end up were i am. But for now we are going to learn YOU how to use it so you don't shoot your balls off in a freak accident.

So both me and Stephen went to the shooting range were there was a HUGE guy looking at both of us. He stretched out his hand against Stephen and Stephen gave him a envelope. The guard just open the envelope and looked carefully in it and then nodded at both of us. Then we went inside this HUGE building. There it was, the great hall, were we all could learn how to use a piece. Stephen grabbed a 10mm ammo box and gave it to me, and also gave me my first gun. A baretta.

- WOW, is this a gun?

Stephen Replied:

- yeah, it is. Do you see those targets over there? "He were pointing at some cardboard looking like a person"

- Yup!

- Well, do you see the bullseye?

- Yeah!

- Shoot it! Kill the damn cardboard! When you finished with it. Kill another, then another until you get the hang of it!

I felt how the power rose up in me. Taking a stance, pointed the gun at the cardboard. Felt how my finger squeezed the trigger and then BANG......... I missed the cardboard and the gun just flew up hitted my nose. I felt how the pain just rose inside me, but i just got more angry pulled the trigger not once but four times in hope of hitting the damn target. Stephen just laughed as he saw me getting more frustrated. He then told me:

- Look at the target carefully, hold your aim for two seconds. And when the time feels right just squeeze it firmly! Let the bullet do the real job.

I looked at the target, did what Stephen told me. I just took a slow breath and then BANG. The head of the target just disappeared. Lying in small pieces next to it. Stephen jumped with happiness yelling:

- You are the first person who i ever met who did a headshot on it's second try. Well done Dorean. Well done. Keep up the work and you will eventually become as good as I am....

Looking at the target, feeling the sensation that I really made it. Made me feel really good............

Report Post Tip

Vegas_Gionni listens once more

"oh about the Gionni thing you most definitely may call me that friend. Just so you know for someone to hit the target that well i got to say you would be a good ally to have! please excuse me for my interruption."

Report Post Tip

No problem Gionni, From today and forward, we shall be friends. Let this echo through the street. But the story isn't at it's end. It's only the beginning of a fantastic road. But more tomorrow, now we need to rest..

As usual i picked up my coffee mug and take a new sip. Smelling the good aroma. Making a left turn. I went away for my next mission. Knocking over the post office as usuall!

Report Post Tip

A good family is very inporant in this life of ours'.so Dorean ur lucking to have found steven.now u have a family and a home to come to.some one to reach u how to make good deals and how to use ur gun the right way and to make money.and most inportant u have soem one to keep u alive.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The man who saved me.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL