Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 14:42:11
Page:  1 
Love is Pain Started by: Abyssor on Nov 13, '09 15:45

Opening my eyes to the delirium and chaos which had unfolded I tried to recollect my conscious mind into some order. My eyes could barely see. I was dizzy from where his heavy blow connected with my head. Bloody stains of rose red painted the floor like a canvas. Bodies lay motionless upon the cold, hard oak ground.
Tears poured from my eyes, dripping like rain. He just wouldn't stop shouting. His face was mutilated by rage and wounds; he was not the sweet man I had once loved. I tried standing up but he wouldn't let me. Just threw me back onto the floor like an unwanted doll.
"You screw wiv me bitch, YOU SCREW WIV ME BITCH!"
All energy had dispersed from my broken and battered body. Ugly bruises emerged from my soft, delicate skin. Cuts ran like rivers of hate and pain down my legs.
"I'll teach you a lesson; you don't know pain as I see it"
He laughed a depraved and sinister laugh before tearing a leg from the table we use to have romantic dinners over.
"I'll show you what pain does to you, I'll show you what madness does to you and I'll show you what you have done to me!"
With that said he charged at me, swinging the table leg like a club.
Suddenly I found unused energy. I flew upwards with dynamic ability. His club interlinked with my arm causing it great distress. He, however, suffered a greater injury. My jagged stiletto heel pierced his skull.
Drip... drip... drip.
I smiled.
My tears had dried. He was crying now. He was crying for the first time in our relationship. What flowed out were not watery tears but his shiny blood. I screwed with him.

Report Post Tip

Amazing, enthralling, evocative, poetic, electrifying!!!

INCREDIBLE!!!!

A beautiful piece, I should hope there is more on the way, I am literally on the edge of my seat!

Albert, xxx

STANDING OVATION!

Report Post Tip

A work of art, I concur mr mcguire

STANDING OVATION AND APPLAUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

MHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Amazing sir!

STANDING OVATION, APPLAUSE, AND SOME MILD SCREAMS OF DELIGHT!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Inspiring! Brought a tear to my eye!

STANDING OVATION

Report Post Tip

I'm touched. Totally unexpected ending too!

STANDING OVATION, APPLAUSE, AND LOUD SCREAMS AND I SWEAR A LITTLE PEE CAME OUT!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Melis grins as she listens.

That was absolutely beautiful. I loved it.

Melis claps with the rest of the people around. 

Report Post Tip

"Looking at the post makes me just wanna clap my hands and make a official statement that this was REALLY good. But i don't want to be the lonely guy who does that. So, i turn around taking another sip of my coffee. Thinking that this is probably one of the best days in Mafioso life.

Now i do remember, MEMO to self, don't forget slicing up the drug dealer for screwing with the prices again. Damn i swear, that guy is in real danger this time."

Report Post Tip

Wow.. This definitely deserves a reply.. Very well written.. ahem.. spoken.. Descriptive and captivating.. just.. Wow

Report Post Tip

He definitely got what he deserved. One less crazy in the world is a good thing.

Report Post Tip

wow... thank you for all your comments.

Abyssor smiles. Her red lips glistening in the afternoon sun.

Report Post Tip

Truly....they were well deserved...Beautiful in words as well as in character

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Love is Pain
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL