Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 10:45:27
Page:  1 
The Family Journal Started by: Green_Arrow on Nov 14, '09 10:05

Arrow walked down the street from where he parked to his fathers house. His father had died not too long ago in the recent war. He was there to pick up some stuff his father had left to him. He walked slowly up the steps and when he reached the door he pulled the key out of his jacket pocket and put it in the lock. Then he turned the handle and the door creeked open. It was very empty in the house. Not much left after everybody else had already picked up the stuff that was in his fathers will. His father had left him about thirty thousand dollars and a couple of boxes of stuff. He walked through the entrance way to the kitchen table where the boxes were sitting. Then he pulled up a chair and began to search through his fathers belongings. Then he found a plain old dust covered brown book. He decided to open it too see what it was. The first page said Journal in big bold letters. With the name Tony Castelli under it. That was both my father and my grandfathers name. I turned the page once more to read on and see what it had been written by my father......

Today was a great day. b7gangster, timberrattlesnake and I had made a huge earning from a car heist. We made it away without any screw ups. We had made sure to pay up a good amount of money to there crew leaders. But still made a huge amount of money for ourselves. But we have another job coming up and I'm not so sure that we'll get away with this one so easily. Somebody could even get killed. But when it came to making money it was worth it. Money was what ran this thing of ours. Without it none of this would be possible. b7gangster, me and a few wise guys were going  to go to a huge wedding being held by another family. There would be a ton of money there but also a lot of guns and people to protect that money. But it would be worth about 10 million dollars if we pulled it off. So of course we weren't going to back down from the job. It would be the earning of the century. But will we get away with it or will we mess up and things could go real bad real fast. Hopefully I'll be writing in this journal after tomorow. Because atleast that would mean I survived.

Arrow began to turn the page to read on and see if his father had made it or the book was empty from the next page to the back cover.......

Report Post Tip

Melis makes her way over to Green_Arrow Handing him a cup of coffee she wipes the tears from her eyes.

I saw you're father mentioned my mother, TimberRattlesnake, and I would like to offer my friendship. It's as much as I got at this point in time in my life. 

Smiling more to herself then to anyone else around she turns to look at Green_Arrow. 

Report Post Tip

Arrow accepts the coffee and says to Melis....

"The friendship with anyone that is the kin of a friend of my fathers is always a great thing to have." Arrow smiles at her.

Report Post Tip

Arrow turns to the next page to see what happend to his father and this huge job they were going to take on. He turned the page and he was happy to see that the journal continued so his father atleast made it out alive.

The job today went horrible. Things went bad from the minute we got there to the time we got out of there. Barely  with our lives too. When we got to the wedding we were dressed nicely with concealed guns in our instrument cases. We were going to use these disguises to get in. A friend of b7gangster was supposed to get the band to be late. He said that the guy was very reliable and would come through for us. Yes this meant another cut but atleast it made our jobs easier. But when we got into the back the band was already setting up and the guards noticed us right away. We dropped back to cover and pulled the guns out of our cases. My man unlimited shot first hitting a guard three times in the chest. I turned the corner and fired a couple of bursts at the oncoming guards. They fell back a little but didn't faulter. Then Thomazoo fired as well hitting a guy in the leg. But then he was hit himself in the chest. He flew back and crashed into a table. I knew I couldn't do anything for him so I kept shooting so I could help keep the rest of us alive. Mean while a couple of guards were sneaking up behind us and one of b7gangsters guys began to shoot at them hitting two of them. I turned and shot the closest one to us. Then b7gangster shot one in the head with a shotgun sending brain matter everywhere. I knew it was time to get out of there. But then I saw the money that was sitting out on a table in a bag. Just begging to be grabbed. I turned and yanked one of the goombas to follow me. We ran towards the bag. Him covering me and me covering him. We got to the bag and then I realized that we were now pinned down. b7gangster cursed at us for making such a foolish move. Then the goomba fell next to me with a bullet in his head. I grabbed the bag and ran for it. The bag blew into confetti as a man shot his tommy gun non-stop in my direction. I ran and kept running till I got back to cover. Then I shot at the men that were advancing at us. We turned to see our getaway driver parking the car and yelling for us to get to the car. We all ran for the car, bullets flying past us the whole time. We got in and he floored it. He stopped at random spots to drop us off so that anybody following us would not know where our safehouses were. Cuz we would be lying low for a while. So I guess I'll have some more time to write in my journal.....

Report Post Tip

Vegas_Gionni listens to the journal that is being read. He decides to tell arrow what he thinks.

"Tony Castelli jr had a crazy life him and B7Gangster seemed to do a lot of crime. i hope you wouldnt mind if i popped in to listen to this everyonce in a while brother?"

Report Post Tip

Arrow smiles.

"Of course not Vegas_Gionni. Your father was a good friend of my father. So your always welcome to listen to the stories my father wrote down in this journal."

He walks over to Gionni and shakes his hand.

Report Post Tip

"hmm, taking another sip. Very good coffee indeed. And a great story"

Please do continue, don't let me interupt you!

Report Post Tip

Arrow turns the page again to continue on and to keep reading his fathers stories....

Today is day 13 of me having to be on the run. My guards were killed yesterday when getting some coffee. I don't know how they were found out but whoever is after me has good connections. I can't be sure if it is the family that we tried to rob or not but I was pretty sure it was. But they were a weak family, no connections that we knew of or ever heard of. It just didn't seem possible that they could find me.I've got to stop writing. somebody has parked outside........

I've had to move to a fourth safe house now. I can't even hire any body guards cuz they have all been found out and killed so far. I havn't felt so unsafe since I was a little thug in the streets looking for a family. The day before yesterday I was walking down the stairs in my other safe house and a man tackled me to the ground while trying to get a garrote wire around my neck. I slipped out of his hold and withdrew my pistol. I put three slugs into his chest and one into his head. Then I grabbed my car keys and coat and I high tailed it out of there to get to safety. I got into my car and began to drive. So many thoughts were going through my head as I drove. How did they find me? Where are the others and why havn't any of them contacted me? Is everyone dead besides me? Is it really the family we tried to rob that is tracking me down? Just so many bad thoughts and questions. I couldn't figure any of it out. Then a car slammed into mine from the side. I got out dazed and I stumbled from the car. I pulled out my pistol and began to aim. But the people that had crashed into me hadn't been trying to stop me. It was just a vehicular accident that I overreacted to. Then I stole a car and drove to my next safe house. But they'll probably find me soon. I just know it.....

Report Post Tip

"It seems to be getting rather intense. I wonder what will happen." Vegas_Gionni sits back down after getting all excited.

Report Post Tip

Arrow began to read his fathers journal again........

The family who is out to get me is not who I thought it was. They are from Sicily and I had killed one of their Made guys who was visiting the wedding. They meant business too. I had  four rackets that I controlled. Two were bombed. At another one all of the guards, customers and even the owner had a bullet in the back of their heads. The other one they just took over and now their getting about five thousand dollars from the place each day. It was a gun smuggling racket that I had taken over when I was just a Made Man. Now I was a Boss who was runnin from a family I didn't even know until now. They were the Strazzii family. They were gunnin for me and they wouldn't stop until I was dead or they were all dead. So I guess that means I'll have to kill every last one of 'em. But first I needed some guys of my own and supplies. This was the start of a war for us. I couldn't start it unless I had the right stuff. Guns, ammo, money, protection, the whole works. So I'll be going out now to get what I need to take out these guys. Hopefully they don't find me when I go out.

Report Post Tip

"It looks like its time for business!"

Vegas orders a few drinks so he could keep listening.

Report Post Tip

Arrow begins to read on into his fathers fight for survival.....

I have enough, atleast in my opinion to take out the Strazzii family. I had contacted anybody I could to help. I got some of the best to help me. There was b7gangster, a boss in our family, the same as me. Gionni a wise guy in a family that ran under ours. Then there was unlimited, my associate and one of my most trusted guys. Then we had wikid_clown who was my other new associate after the loss of Thomazoo. We had plenty of guns and ammunition along with a few goombas to help out. We were going to take back my business first. When we had some more money we would get some bombs for their businesses and buildings. We had the perfect plan to take it back. Gionni and unlimited would be with me going straight through the front once we got the signal from wikid_clown who would be on the roof watching for the signal from b7gangster that the power was cut and once he did that b7gangster would go through the back and begin to shoot. wikid_clown would go down through a hatch in the roof and then we would bust through the front and with our force the place would be ours in moments. Each of us had a goomba with us as well. Nobody would go in there alone. We are getting the stuff loaded into the cars as I write this. I should help out now. So I'll continue writing once the business is ours and I have the time to write.

Report Post Tip

Vegas_Gionni sits back

"My father he...I thought that..."

Vegas_Gionni steps outside for a moment as if to think about somethings. 

Report Post Tip

Arrow turns the page once again to read his father's story....

As we drove down the road we picked up a little speed and I told Gionni to slow it down because we had no need of attracting attention. This was a bad time to get pulled over and searched. And the cops would search us because I haven't been able to get close enough to them to bribe and they were probably already being bribed by the Strazzii family anyways. So he slowed it down and we drove along at a good pace. My nerves weren't under control and I was wondering if this was the right move. Then questions popped into my head.....Should I really go against this Sicilian family or should we have a sit down? Should I really get my friends into this? What If the plan goes wrong and they die for something they didn't even need to be part of? These weren't the things to think about before going into a shootout. So I pushed those thoughts out of my head and concentrated on making sure I was ready for this. We pulled into a parking space in the front while the other cars drove to the back. We got out and went to the trunk. We all pulled out the tommy guns that we were going to use. We then got into position in the front. Wating for the signal. About 5 minutes went by and still no signal. I began to worry because somebody could come outside at any time or somebody could pull up and see us. Then finally to my relief we got the signal and we snuck up to the door. I kicked it in and we ran in. I was about to fire when I saw that it was empty in the front. No guards? It was weird. Then we went room by room until we found a horrible site. In one room we found all the guards dead along with the owner. But they all had bullets through there skulls along with the bullet holes all over there bodies. The other met up with us and then we all stood there wondering who did this. Then when everyone was walking out. One of the men got up out of the pile and put a garrote wire around my neck. I struggled and pulled but couldn't get it off. Then a shot went off and the mans grip dissipated and he fell to the ground. Then I turned to see a man standing there with b7gangster behind him. It was a friend of b7gangster's. His name was Sweeney. Then b7gangster told me that he had told Sweeney about the plan and when Sweeney didnt show at our place he decided not to tell me thinking the Sweeney had chickened out. But he had actually slaughtered all these guys. I was thankful to have him with us now. Now all we needed to do was take out the made men of the Strazzii family and finally there leader.

Report Post Tip

vegas thinks about what it would have been like to be in such a situation.

"This man sweeny is no joke huh!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Family Journal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL