Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:13:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
BrianRourke - 365 days of Idiot Started by: Grin on Nov 14, '09 14:54

I hoped it would never get this far, but sadly fate has conspired against me.

That's right ladies and gentleman, the unthinkable has happened and we should all be very, very disappointed with ourselves.

Name: BrianRourke - (RHM)
Bodyguards: Extremely Well Protected
Family: Aurora
Home City: Las Vegas
URL: You_appear_to_be_in_my_seat.
Referrals: 0
Wealth: Rich
Start Date: Nov 14, '08 14:54
Last Active: Nov 14, '09 12:49

Many of you will see Brian (albeit very rarely) around our cities and assume this is just another hardworking (lolz), Right Hand Man to the Godmother of Las Vegas. Unfortunately that is not really the case. Brian has a disease and this has been a year that has troubled him and all the residents of our world. The full story of Brian's year is available here*.

I would like to welcome anyone who would like to wish him congratulations to do so here, although I'm sure you all wished we had let this pass without so much as a whimper.

365 days of Idiot.

Well done Brian.

*WARNING: That thread will not be to everyone's taste. I give you this warning and posted it in a back alley for that reason. I know for a fact a big percentage of you are devoid of a sense of humour, so I would advise if you are offended, don't bother reading it, you won't enjoy it and will probably end up in tears. For the rest of you, Brian's Year is available for your entertainment.
~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

Well wellio welly well indeed. I am deeply disappointed by this. Someone really should have shot him by now.

Congratulations on the year Brian.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on the year, please accept this Kane hand made is a gift.

Report Post Tip

GRHS... He would be a year today aswell if he was still with us.

Well I Congratulate his soul.. Well done my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Brian on your one year anniversary

Report Post Tip

I call shinnanigans >:|

Report Post Tip

Congrats on living a year in this cruel world...You must have a lucky charm or whatnot that protects you from harm..

Report Post Tip

Happy Birthday to who?

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Brian, a superb achievement that you have managed to pull this off. Not only pull it off, you have done it with a class and style that possums all over the globe look up to! Here's to you!

Report Post Tip

Nobody believes you Kenobi.

They see the truth.

~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

To my chicken loving Right Hand man, it's been a ride this past year. Granted, you've been with the chickens for quite a bit of it. It's a good thing that Grin and mrstupid could recollect your past year so vividly and mostly accurately. For the record, I never had braces.

No matter how much people think you died a long time ago, a few of us knew the truth. You were alive the whole time, and thankfully you can be here to celebrate your day with many. Too bad Carter and Shock passed on so long ago, they'd probably like to be here too. 

Henrietta gave you a start when you first entered this life, and since then you've worked your way up the ranks to Don and later to RHM of Las Vegas. If it weren't for Henrietta, who knows where you would be today and if your fixation would be as strong as it is now.

Regardless, I am thankful for all you've done while working in The Northern Lights. I'm proud of you and the things you've accomplished over the past year. Things you weren't sure you could do. You managed to pull them off with flying colors.

Happy Birthday, BrianRourke.

Report Post Tip

Brian has had one hell of a year but in my view i reckon Sciptia is the most talented.

Report Post Tip

Happy Birthday Brian,and congratulations on the year.

Report Post Tip

Happy birthday Brian congratulations on this special year.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Don BrianRourke on your one year.

Report Post Tip

I did my part to try and end this nonsense, but sadly I failed.

What do you expect from a paste eating retard with a gun?

My homemade construction paper card with pasted on macaroni in the form of a smiley face is in the mail, Brian.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Brian.  I've sent SuBo over to give you one of her special dances as a treat.

Report Post Tip

God damnit, I thought you were dead...

Seriously though, it was a pleasure to meet you for the first time. I believe that I got you the best present of all, a Caius original family hooker. She's been passed down from father to son, and I suppose I can let you have her for one night... be careful though, she's getting a bit old, and has quite a bit of 'droopage'.

Report Post Tip

Jack nearly falls off of the last plane he had been on, seeing that his driver had dropped him off in Oswego NY and he had taken an Air Canada flight into Los Angeles, instead of Las Vegas and then spent 325r4tw5234254q hours trying to get back.  After using all of his money he only had one precious item to give to the man of the hour. 

"BrianRourke, (GRHS), You are a gentleman and a scholar.  I see other people have already gifted you at least one floppy bitch, so I give you my most treasured possession.  It's been more places than my sainted grandmother and that's saying something.  If you still don't like it, trying fucking with it. " 

With his speech over, Jack handed Brian an intricately carved wooded box, than when opened, revealed a double sided, grape scented dildo.

"Cheers sir! And congratulations on a hell of a year!"

Report Post Tip

Read and understood.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: BrianRourke - 365 days of Idiot
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL